hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not...

Discus and support hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not hide them, and if possible reset statistics from a certain... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Soulwatter8690, Nov 18, 2022.

1. hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not...

hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not hide them, and if possible reset statistics from a certain game

:)

Soulwatter8690, Nov 18, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not hide them, and if possible reset statistics from a certain game

It is not possible to reset, achievements or statistics
  3. bowski477 Win User

Would like to have achievements for games no longer owned or rented deleted

MS has the ability to remove ALL achievements from a cheater. It is not possible for them to delete certain ones from certain games.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?

Hello, you can only delete from games in games where you have not achieved any successes.
    Otherwise it is not possible. You may be able to use a different profile for games where you will not achieve 100% success.
  5. S1lentSymph0ny Win User

achievements

It is not possible to remove a game from your achievements list on Xbox One once you have played it.

On Xbox 360 is used to be possible to delete 0 achievement games from showing in the list.
  6. HassanB Win User

Would like to have achievements for games no longer owned or rented deleted

Hello,

Sorry, what you're suggesting is not possible. If you've played a game and have not earned any achievements in it that is the only way it can be deleted from the list. If you have earned achievements in a game then it's not possible to be deleted and there's
    no way to simply "hide" it, it will always be viewable Xbox.com for your profile.

If you'd like to leave some feedback on this process feel free to do so here, but as you're currently suggesting it it's not possible.
Thema:

hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not...

1. hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not... - Similar Threads - hello question possible

2. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  3. Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter: Hello I'm looking for a Bluetooth Xbox adapter. I'm at this point using two headsets, one for gaming and the other one for watching TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you...
  4. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223
  5. well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...

in XBoX on Windows
    well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...: well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use my xbox without using discs?+ can this weird sound damage the other devices part...
  6. Hello! Gamer pic question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! Gamer pic question.: Does this picture Violate xbox terms of service for profile pictures? i have posted pictures like this before with Zero vulgarity and Very PG-E to where i wouldn't care at all if my 7 year old son...
  7. Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock: I am wanted to know why is this happening 622f5bd7-bd1a-407a-b19c-56c16e7a1a79
  8. Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice...: Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice that the fan is getting hot, but at the same time I do not notice that in most games, so is this a problem...
  9. Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.: Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile, i can´t see all the games i have played so was just wondering if the are a cap on how many games is shown until it starts...
  10. Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...: My account says permanent suspension which is very odd and End Date says indefinite which is even more strange. e00ecd6f-5769-4335-aadc-fe4d1221b515