Hello, I have a problem with syncing data.

Discus and support Hello, I have a problem with syncing data. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 accounts on my Xbox series s. On one account I play other games and on one account I play Forza horizon 5. I accidentally recently reset my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mustafa Faruqi, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Hello, I have a problem with syncing data.

I have 2 accounts on my Xbox series s. On one account I play other games and on one account I play Forza horizon 5. I accidentally recently reset my Xbox and so all my accounts got logged out. I logged back into all of them and tried putting on Forza . It just says "Syncing data for Forza Horizon 5" and it just stays at 0% and doesn't increase at all. Please tell me how I can fix this?

:)

Mustafa Faruqi, Jun 6, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Mustafa! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try deleting the account Cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to launch Forza gain
  3. DeyTurkErrJurbs Win User

Xbox one error code: 0x838601e7

Hello FlukeistNutrai0,

In the console settings, there is an option to "Clear local save game data". This should help if you are having sync problems.
  4. Marquiz2012 Win User

Alguna solución para lo de mi progreso de Forza horizon 4 [Some solution to my Forza horizon 4 progress]

Hello. I understand that you're having trouble synchronizing game progress with the Horizon 4 forza game. Have you had any problems with your Internet at all or any errors or code messages regarding syncing game data from the cloud?
    Note You must have a regular connection to Xbox Live to keep your data in sync.
    Offline playback can cause cloud data to sync. Data is updated each time you connect to Xbox Live.

Let us know with an answer
  5. TomášKotlaba Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

Hello the game loads normally then I have to press enter and this happens. Or sometimes it is syncing data but it is on 0%
  6. xBATMANxNINJAx Win User

Data Syncing Problems!?

Same exact issue I spoke to professionals and had a three way call with developers of Forza and xbox support still no problem fixed I was 95% complete with the game I own all the DLC and every thing I'm a die hard forza horizon fan I just want to play Forza
    with my saved game... This is the 4th month :(
Thema:

1. Hello, I have a problem with syncing data. - Similar Threads - Hello problem syncing

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  8. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  9. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  10. Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...: Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didn’t work I hope you give me a real solution...