hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...

Discus and support hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the video 5dbedfa2-5a84-497e-8c35-0090efc86ae1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by omar saber, Mar 19, 2023.

1. omar saber
    omar saber Guest

hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...

hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the video

:)

omar saber, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Jason Guer Win User

hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the video

Hello omar saber

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue in regard to the Xbox game bar not properly working in deleting a video. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• Is this working before?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Is this happened to a specific game?
    • If possible, can you provide a screen recording for me to have a better view of the issue. You may upload the video using the OneDrive or Google Drive.

I would like to give you more information about this problem. However, we may first have to wait for the above response to ensure that we understand your concern correctly and that we can provide the necessary information.

This resource might be useful for you: Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your next response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jason Guer Win User

Hello omar saber

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Novalboss306 Win User

Where did my recording go after I forgot to stop it?

So I was recording with the xbox game bar and I forgot to stop it and I closed the computer and left it running for an hour. When I opened up the computer, the recording was stopped but I didn't see the recording in my captures. Where did it go and how do I find it?
    It may have gotten deleted by accident due to it being turned off it did not save the video file.

By
  5. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Non of that helped the first time you suggested it. i have no problem bring the game bar up, the problem i have is getting it to record.

I hit windows+G game bar pops up, i hit record it lags my screen and does not record.
  6. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

I do not have a problem using the keys in game, the game bar would not recording the game, and when i hit record it would lag and not record. I have already tried using the page you provided for help. Nothing has worked, the only way to fix it is restart
    my PC.
Thema:

1. hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the... - Similar Threads - hello problem open

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  8. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  9. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  10. hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...: hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat appears as nat moderate and double nat hopefully they can help me 3ce78b2e-af0a-4733-a33f-dd0529e90ad7