Hello i have a problem downloading all puzzles help me please

Discus and support Hello i have a problem downloading all puzzles help me please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i have a problem downloading all puzzles help me please error code 017-000 91f3ff97-e949-4344-9148-cb6a51f40205 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwardableRook07, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Hello i have a problem downloading all puzzles help me please

Hello i have a problem downloading all puzzles help me please error code 017-000

:)

AwardableRook07, Mar 11, 2017
  2. problem

JunglePersil491, Mar 11, 2017
  3. downloading failure

I have a problem, downloading puzzles , paid with gold bars

microsoft please help me

SniffyCamp77714, Mar 11, 2017
  4. LauraHammond-White Win User

Classic Jigsaw Puzzles (Windows 10) -- not downloading HELP!

I am having the same problem as all of you but it is now to the point where I click download on either the free puzzles or paid puzzles and it kicks me out of the game completely and goes back to my home screen. No instance in the task manager either.
    If I restart I can play the puzzles but I cannot download anything.
  5. PattiZi Win User

Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.

Thanks

PZ
  6. Player158761811 Win User

Puzzle is completed, but next puzzle is not unlocked.

I complete puzzles, but next puzzle doesn't unlock. I purchased a yearly subscription. How can I get the next puzzle to unlock as the lock puzzle tells me to play the puzzle that I have already played and completed. Please help!

Thank you
  7. LargoCord20705 Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Update Error code

Hello, i have a problem with fifa 16.

i buy from store x box live and cant, download!

Help me please
  8. Daft Badger Win User

I have a problem, help me please

Thema:

1. Hello i have a problem downloading all puzzles help me please - Similar Threads - Hello problem downloading

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  8. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  9. Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...: [img] Error interno. Nombre: NO_SUCH_VERSION Detalles del error: Invalid version typ When it's time to go to facilities in the minecraft java part, nothing comes out, the following comes out: no...
  10. Hello, I have a problem, I can not get into the applications and download games, because I can ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have a problem, I can not get into the applications and download games, because I can ...: Hello, I have a problem, I can not get into the applications and download games, because I can not make the account, always appears error, error, please help me !!! I spent all day mechendo,...