Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of...

Discus and support Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of duty MW2 dosent connect. The original xbox controller workes .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sander Malm, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Sander Malm
    Sander Malm Guest

Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of...

Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of duty MW2 dosent connect. The original xbox controller workes .

:)

Sander Malm, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Gareth Menzies Win User

Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of duty MW2 dosent connect. The original xbox controller workes .

Hello did that work as I’m having exact Same issue
  3. Rostom L Win User

That's odd. Please do try the solutions from the link above. Please also try to re-add your account when you get home to refresh your account connection with your controller. In re-adding your account, please only use the new controller.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  4. Sander Malm Win User

Yes, problem is only for MW2, all other games work. Old controller works fine on MW2.

if my old controller is off, and i try to play mw2 with new controller ,it says somethin like this: turn on controller or keyboard. (i am not at home right now,i can check later what exsakli it saing there.) If my oled controller is on then i can move in mw2 menu with my new controller,but if game starts then only the home putton works and i can only play with my old controller.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Sander!

To confirm, your Xbox Elite Controller 2 works fine and no issue on other games except for MW2. But your old controller works fine on MW2?

How is the Elite controller not working on MW2? Like when you enter the game, it doesn't respond at all?

May I know what other steps have you tried so far?

Be sure to check for your controller updates, power cycle your controller, fully charge the battery, try connecting on a USB cable, reset button mapping, etc. Check the full troubleshooting steps here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Don't forget to power cycle your Xbox as well. Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

xbox elite controller gen 1

I got these for my Elite Series 1 controller. Scuf Gaming Elite Precision Thumbsticks and Pro Grip Handles Only for Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller. They work great.

Here they are on Amazon:

https://amzn.to/2wvySD9
Thema:

1. Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of... - Similar Threads - Hello got elit

2. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  3. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  4. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  5. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  6. Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.: Hello, my minecraft account got stolen through a keylogger, they ve changed the email adress to the account now when i tried to log in to my account microsoft said that i have no account and had...
  7. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  8. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  9. Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...: i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to use, but she only has an xbox 360, does the ultimate game pass work on this xbox. thank you...
  10. Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN: Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN 9af6cf91-84e5-4b1f-94a8-fa591257923f