Hello, I can't sign in my account (this account) in the Xbox website. I tried a different...

Discus and support Hello, I can't sign in my account (this account) in the Xbox website. I tried a different... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to log-in in multiple chromes, laptops and phones and it doesn't let me log into it. It sends me to log-in screen and I normally put... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Valor Koa, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Valor Koa
    Valor Koa Guest

Hello, I can't sign in my account (this account) in the Xbox website. I tried a different...

I've been trying to log-in in multiple chromes, laptops and phones and it doesn't let me log into it. It sends me to log-in screen and I normally put my email and pass, but as soon as I do it says I logged in and when I try to buy something from xbox website it says I need to log in again. Once I logged in it redirects me to the Home page and logs me out.

This repeats on ALL my devices, but when I tried a different account it worked fine. This is only XBOX WEBSITE btw. This same email works on Microsoft but not on Xbox.

:)

Valor Koa, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, I can't sign in my account (this account) in the Xbox website. I tried a different account and it worked perfectly. Why is this account not working??

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Valor, this is weird, do you have some kind of ban or suspension on your account, or maybe some settings like emails and security numbers are missing?
  3. R1singH0rizon Win User

Banned for association

I can't sign into my account online so I can't even see my friends, I also can't play any of my games on a different account, I've tried. There is no way for me to get unbanned? I did absolutely nothing but have a friend sign into my account once and I
    lose everything for it?
  4. NyanKat101 Win User

Microsoft account sign in problem

Hello Georges, thank you for replying to my question. Yes I have Windows 11 version 21H2. I unfortunately can't download the Xbox companion app due to the problem of being unable to sign into a Microsoft account on my computer. I am able to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox and Microsoft website its just the apps I have trouble signing in to.
  5. lystalex Win User

Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.

I understand that I can't link the two accounts together anymore (I tried that about 4 years ago).

I think the Xbox app should allow me to sign in using a different account than my primary Windows account.
  6. Dige(1) Win User

Achievements broken when playing same game on more than one profile

For us the signing out doesn't make any difference, I've tried playing on a different xbox that only has my account and I still can't earn some of the achievements. If an achievement has glitched at some point due to multiple accounts signed in at the same
    time there is no way to recover from that.
Thema:

1. Hello, I can't sign in my account (this account) in the Xbox website. I tried a different... - Similar Threads - Hello can't sign

2. hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?: hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me? f9ac8fa2-4097-48a0-9235-4b3aa7916447
  3. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  4. Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...: Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see him. He has an Xbox one and I have an Xbox series X. What could be the problem?...
  5. Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019: I can't see the option to play camphain on call of duty modern warfare 2019 even though I have downloaded all the data packs and packs when I click on go offline I font see the usual menu and I...
  6. I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello: Everytime I try to sync my Asphalt 9 game with my xbox account it prompts to the xbox sign in screen, where it shows my non-gaming account, so I click my second account which is my gaming account,...
  7. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...: pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1
  8. Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App: Hello, I still can't log in to my account in Xbox App, I've tried everything that I found on the internet, please do not write again, reinstall gaming services, or reset the Xbox app, I have tried...
  9. Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...: Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with this error link...
  10. hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...: I tried a lot of times but I still can't leave, and the family "manager" can't log in at the moment 514e1dcd-d3fc-4458-b627-42a63cd80ad0