hello I cannot get my new Microsoft Flight simulator game to work I keep getting an error...

Discus and support hello I cannot get my new Microsoft Flight simulator game to work I keep getting an error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently install the app and game but cannot get the game too start f723aa4f-d541-42a9-9dee-201b1e2efb7f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jpkemp5327, Feb 23, 2023.

1. jpkemp5327
    jpkemp5327 Guest

hello I cannot get my new Microsoft Flight simulator game to work I keep getting an error...

I recently install the app and game but cannot get the game too start

:)

jpkemp5327, Feb 23, 2023
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Answering his question, the Microsoft Flight Simulator game is only available for the new generation of Microsoft consoles, Xbox Series S / X, and also PC. That's why you get this message that the game cannot be played on your device.

The game was entirely designed for the new generation of consoles and computers.

You can check out more information about this at the official link below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/microsoft-flig...
  3. CarTzy Win User

Offline gaming not working on PC. Hours lost to ms 'support'

4. XBF - Tali Win User

Fly button is grey

Hello janhrabal1,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are unable to select "fly" while attempting to play Flight Simulator. By chance, is this only happening with one specific aircraft? Have you noticed this error with other aircrafts?

Users seeing similar errors have had success resolving it by downloading any updates for the game. Please open the Microsoft Store app and search for "Microsoft Flight Simulator" and download any updates that may appear. This is still suggested even if you downloaded the game through Game Pass, it will not install the game a second time.

If the error persists, you may respond back to this thread but I would also suggest opening a ticket with the Flight Simulator team at Flight Simulator - Submit a Request.

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please?

Hello Just P, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

To get the new Microsoft Flight Simulator beta update 14 on xcloud Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can follow these steps

Open the 'Xbox Insider Hub' app on your PC or Xbox (or install it through the Microsoft Store if you don't have it already).

Search for 'Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta' and select 'Join' or 'Manage'.

From the Groups list, select 'Microsoft Flight Simulator – Sim Update 14' and click Save.

Wait for registration to complete, then restart your Xbox console or PC, this will cause the Store to refresh and get the update.

Please note that if you joined the Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta during a previous update preview and did not manually leave the Beta, you will automatically receive this new update preview once it is available

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
Thema:

1. hello I cannot get my new Microsoft Flight simulator game to work I keep getting an error... - Similar Threads - hello cannot Microsoft

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  7. Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...: Hello and please help me. I`m reaching out as I've bought an Xbox 360 how do I change/RESET family pass settings as I cannot play any 12-plus games? I`ve tried loads of things on google to no...
  8. Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download: Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download no matter how i restart the xboxone and even my Boardband/Router, it still come out with error which...
  9. Hello, i cannot change my xbox 360 settings ,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cannot change my xbox 360 settings ,: Hello, i cannot change my xbox 360 settings , I try several explorer or devices , but no settings showup . pls help me to solve this problem , account : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. hello, i cannot use my gold code, also my one month code. can you help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello, i cannot use my gold code, also my one month code. can you help me?: i need help. yesterday i tried to use my gold code. but i cant use it. can you help me please f545cceb-994a-4b27-8c30-ff79c023a3f7