hello i buyed assassins creed 3 and i dont know how install italian language

Discus and support hello i buyed assassins creed 3 and i dont know how install italian language in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, I bought assassins creed 3 via giftcard on amazon but there is no Italian language, and I don't know how to insert it even if the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Barba Puffo, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Barba Puffo
    Barba Puffo Guest

hello, I bought assassins creed 3 via giftcard on amazon but there is no Italian language, and I don't know how to insert it even if the game description says to install it from the xbox 360 marketplace which, however, I do not find in the game. here is the description :

The Games on Demand version supports English. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese support will require a separate language pack download, accessible via the Additional Content menu option within the game.

and here is the link of gift card:

https://www.amazon.it/Assassins-Creed-III-Standard-Xbox/dp/B07ZQGS944/?tag=tomsforum-21&linkCode=ogi

:)

Barba Puffo, Aug 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Barba

So, you already purchased the game there. Right?
    Did you received the redeemable code?

If that's the case. May I know if you already redeemed the code here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?re...

If not, please do it.
    After that you should be able to see the game listed in your owned games library.

If your console language and region is Italy - Italian. You're good to go. The game language is going to be Italian
  3. Barba Puffo Win User

sir my xbox is in italian and game as only italian subtitles but not italian language,the game description says that italian language is a dlc :French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese support will require a separate language pack download, accessible via the Additional Content menu option within the game. but i only find brazilian language on :https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...rchaseid=6a550dc4-b8d0-47c2-96d5-8fc3e16414ac so were is italian lenguage?
  4. lazarvl Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Hi. this ; about languages .....

Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

my version; Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition
  5. the0ks1d Win User

Assassins Creed Revelations

Hello. I have this problem too. I bought Assassin's Creed Revelations through Xbox 360. How can I setup russian language?
  6. GhostRider1937 Win User

Xbox One Bundles - Digital Game Codes - Region-Free?

So ,i talked with a person from xbox support and he said that if i use the code from the bundle(which i will buy from Italy) i can use that on an account that has as region Ireland(so i think its region free),but he said that he doesnt know if the game will
    be in english or italian in the end....

Oh and i don't play games in italian becouse:

1)The translation is full of $H!7

2)I don't like to play games in italian

3)I'm not italian so playing a game in italian will not help me with anything(even if i understand perfectly,i simply dont like the way "the language works" that much...at least in games).

If im gonna buy the disk plus the console it will cost me 421 euros and if i buy the bundle it costs me 400 euros(i can buy dead rising 3 with those 20 euros).

Another question (if you know): How you change the language of the games?The person i talked to ,told me that if i change the locale or the language of the system ,the game will be in the same language as before....

About region-lock: I think the region-lock works only if you try to use a code for a game in a country where the game can't be shipped becouse of the laws...

Example: The Witcher 3 is available in Italy and Ireland, so it shouldn't be a problem....i hope.
Thema:

1. hello i buyed assassins creed 3 and i dont know how install italian language - Similar Threads - hello buyed assassins

2. Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$...: So I buy the offer and they didn’t give me my 100$ Gift card So what can I do e34d5a42-f9c3-4c1a-9122-ad686ac6814c
  3. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  4. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  5. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  6. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  7. Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...: Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the Microsoft/Xbox US store and play it on my console? 9532b63e-e156-4b77-8d1c-e14a6806ee25
  8. Hello, I want to buy minecraft. Your page asks for parental permission. I am sending a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I want to buy minecraft. Your page asks for parental permission. I am sending a...: Hello, I want to buy minecraft. Your page asks for parental permission. I am sending a request to my father (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). But he gets...
  9. Hello, I was wondering if I buy Elden Ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I was wondering if I buy Elden Ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell?: Hello, I was wondering if I buy Elden Ring on xbox can I play it on my PC as well? 33ccc1de-7798-4686-80e5-acdaa4607c65
  10. Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store .: Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store . The problem is that if I search Sea of Thieves on Microsoft store ( on my pc ) it won't show up. I am...