Hello, I bought Xbox series s and it's for Japan only can I use it in Egypt?

Discus and support Hello, I bought Xbox series s and it's for Japan only can I use it in Egypt? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The power outlet in Japan is 100V 60Hrz and in Egypt it's 220V 50Hrz.. do I need power converter? 15bb0c82-a1bb-4063-97cc-d8bf7a18d134 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Seliem Hawass, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Hello, I bought Xbox series s and it's for Japan only can I use it in Egypt?

The power outlet in Japan is 100V 60Hrz and in Egypt it's 220V 50Hrz.. do I need power converter?

:)

Seliem Hawass, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Kareem Zidan1 Win User

The power outlet in Japan is 100V 60Hrz and in Egypt it's 220V 50Hrz.. do I need power converter?
    Hi seliem I have the same problem about the power cord its voltage is 125 v which is different from the 220v voltage in Egypt and I was hoping from you to tell me what have you done to solve this problem, did you buy new power cord compatible with 220 v and where can i get one ?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, and don’t worry in that case
    Just make sure to get a compatible power cable

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  4. Seliem Hawass Win User

Thanks alot Josef for your help..

I was afraid if I set it up it will burn the power circuit or something..

About the supported regions..it works just fine with alot of my friends so no worry..

Thanks again
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Seliem

Xbox Series X/S has a dual voltage and frequency internal power supply.
    In this case is not necessary, but you need to get a different power cable (in case in Egypt the connector is different)

But keep in mind that Egypt is not a supported region for the Xbox network and services.
    So, your console use can be limited
    https://www.xbox.com/regions
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Type Of Games That Should Be Released Other Than Japan Only.

The only thing that Japan has that I want is the Tales series....in particular Japan Ps3 Vesperia port to 360. They can keep everything else.
Thema:

1. Hello, I bought Xbox series s and it's for Japan only can I use it in Egypt? - Similar Threads - Hello bought series

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  8. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  9. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  10. Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...: Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but won't connect to Xbox one. What to do? d5f5d00a-8c36-4214-9210-acfeb84794d6