Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me

Discus and support Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Destiny 2 expansion I purchased a Destiny 2 expansion and have not received anything in-game c2298618-1030-4c69-8d41-f38b7d53dbf5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by javierDe la rosa, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me

I bought Destiny 2 expansion I purchased a Destiny 2 expansion and have not received anything in-game

:)

javierDe la rosa, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me

Hi javierDe!

What exactly is your Xbox console model?

Let's make sure that you owned the expansion on your correct account by checking your order history on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile to check your gamertag if it's the same profile you used on your console.

Once confirmed, try to check if there are no missing contents for your games that needed to be installed.

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install or select all.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Restart your console after the installation.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Are You Actually Getting A "Season Pass" for "Destiny"?

Best DLC of last gen would have to be "The Shivering Isles" for "Oblivion".

THAT was an expansion.

There's not really enough information about "Destiny" to make me want to shell out for a "Special Edition" which sees me pay twice the price of a standard game for 2 DLC Expansions and a bunch of post cards when they might simply release an Expansion Pack
    that gives you the Expansions for cheaper.
  4. Sunhammer01 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
  5. Skepticality Win User

What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

I haven't played destiny 2 since the first expansion but it does make me want to go back to it
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What do you guys and girls think about Destiny 2 being delayed?

Hello "boot61" :)

I think that Destiny 2 is going to be a super mega huge expansion of Destiny 1 and they're just calling it Destiny 2.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "boot61" :)

Thema:

1. Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me - Similar Threads - Hello bought standard

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  8. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  9. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  10. Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...: Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but won't connect to Xbox one. What to do? d5f5d00a-8c36-4214-9210-acfeb84794d6