Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...

Discus and support Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my money and bought it again but it wont download, maybe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gintaute sciaponaite, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...

Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my money and bought it again but it wont download, maybe someone knows something about this

:)

gintaute sciaponaite, Apr 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my money and bought it again but it wont download, maybe someone knows something about this

you would have to contact support for the Google play store, as they are the ones who can tell you why this might be happening
  3. XnikkiXconwayX Win User

Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

hello my fellow Minecraft PE players, add me XNicolaXConwayX if you enjoy playing the creative mode like I do
  4. Vytaras Uznys Win User

Problem with playing digital games after resetting password

Hello, I have the same problem with my account. Microsoft MADE me login again to play Minecraft PE and it somehow created a new account on THE SAME email.

Now I can't access any of the games I purchased, but somehow still can access Minecraft PE, but not JAVA and Forza Horizon 4, please help because this is the equivalent to waste of money!
  5. Adxm J1 Win User

Why do i not own minecraft anymore?

I never bought minecraft and so it wont be in my transactions, it came already downloaded onto the pc.
  6. schnurren Win User

Minecraft Microsoft account was disconnected

Hello radonut,

What device are you using while playing Minecraft PE? is iOS or Android?
Thema:

Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...

1. Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my... - Similar Threads - Hello bought Minecraft

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  6. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  7. Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...: Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it shows on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance. What do i do Maree...
  8. Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...: Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any way I can get a refund? 63cb3e78-3b06-4e0a-a765-a77b30e69426
  9. Hello everyone! I have bought a physical copy of Minecraft Bedrock addition for my nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello everyone! I have bought a physical copy of Minecraft Bedrock addition for my nintendo...: I already wrote it in the title. do I need to say more? 5339dc0d-0dce-4230-8c18-8cfbdc147bd7
  10. Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...: I'm trying to login on Minecraft 10 Beta using the button the game provide us to conect, it does load for a while but then its back to the main screen of the game, with out my friends or my...