Hello I bought Harry Potter deluxe edition on Xbox series X but my orde was cancelled and...

Discus and support Hello I bought Harry Potter deluxe edition on Xbox series X but my orde was cancelled and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I bought Harry Potter deluxe edition on Xbox series X but my orde was cancelled and my money don’t go back to my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pista wittgruber, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Hello I bought Harry Potter deluxe edition on Xbox series X but my orde was cancelled and...

Hello I bought Harry Potter deluxe edition on Xbox series X but my orde was cancelled and my money don’t go back to my account

:)

pista wittgruber, Feb 7, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hello I bought Harry Potter deluxe edition on Xbox series X but my orde was cancelled and my money don’t go back to my account

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand that you need assistance with your pre-order for Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition. After conducting research, I have found that the Deluxe version of the title includes cross-gen entitlements. Due to a delay in the Xbox One version of the game that was announced in December, pre-orders for this version will need to be canceled, and the game will be republished without the Xbox One content. The Xbox One content will be re-added at a later date.

I can assure you that you were not charged for the game on the same day you pre-ordered it because payment for pre-order transactions is collected around 10 business days before the game launches. The only exception to this would be if you use Microsoft Account Balance as a payment method, in which case the billing will occur on the day of the pre-order.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

When was it cancelled? Did the money definitely get taken for the game (presuming it was cancelled with the last few days)?

Bear in mind, if the money was taken, refunds generally take 3-5 business days (sometimes quicker, sometimes longer)
  4. ScozzTheUniGuy Win User

Lego Harry Potter worth buying?

I'm waiting until they release LEGO Harry Potter the complete edition (All the movies). Unfortunately there are no current good Harry Potter games. The old ones on the PS1 were decent platformers. One day I plan to make a good Harry Potter game.
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

What's a game that you love that you would describe as "charming" or "adorable?"

Any of the LEGO series, especially if the individual titles are within your fandom. My wife loves Harry Potter, so we've been playing through both LEGO Harry Potter games.
  6. RyanDonnelly Win User

Lego Harry Potter years 5-7

I love these games. Especially the Harry potter series!
Thema:

Hello I bought Harry Potter deluxe edition on Xbox series X but my orde was cancelled and...

1. Hello I bought Harry Potter deluxe edition on Xbox series X but my orde was cancelled and... - Similar Threads - Hello bought Harry

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  8. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  9. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  10. Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...: Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but won't connect to Xbox one. What to do? d5f5d00a-8c36-4214-9210-acfeb84794d6