Hello, I bought GTA IV, when the download is finished, do not download, on the main page,...

Discus and support Hello, I bought GTA IV, when the download is finished, do not download, on the main page,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought GTA IV, when the download is finished, do not download, on the main page, click on the game, nothing happens xbox series s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abrahem sar, May 15, 2023.

1. abrahem sar
    abrahem sar Guest

Hello, I bought GTA IV, when the download is finished, do not download, on the main page,...

Hello, I bought GTA IV, when the download is finished, do not download, on the main page, click on the game, nothing happens xbox series s

:)

abrahem sar, May 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hello, I bought GTA IV, when the download is finished, do not download, on the main page, click on the game, nothing happens xbox series s

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Purchased Game

do you have other games in the queue before GTA IV?

GTA IV will show in My Games and Apps when it has finished downloading and installing
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

GTA IV Stuck at 68% download

[quote user="MegaSheepMaster"]

Hey everyone,

I've recently bought GTA IV for 20$ on Games on Demand. As it was downloading I left because it's a 6.6 gb download, but when I came back it was not in my active downloads, like it was finished, but it wasn't. I went back in my download history and downloaded
    it again. So the download goes up to 68% and when it's time to go to 69% it stoppes and says "can't download GTA IV".

I've deleted the 68% and restarted the download but it jus goes back to 68% then "can't download".

I've also cleared the system cache.

Please help

[/quote]

You've done all the correct troubleshooting steps that I know of. At this point I'd suggest contacting Xbox Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Good luck!
  5. Sgt EpicPanda Win User

GTA V ON DEMAND

When you finish the Gta V download go into the game then back out once you see the pictures. Then it will download 4 more things THEN you can play Gta V
  6. AridLizard Win User

Purchased Game

is the download paused?

what happens when you select GTA IV on that screen?
Thema:

1. Hello, I bought GTA IV, when the download is finished, do not download, on the main page,... - Similar Threads - Hello bought GTA

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  8. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  9. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  10. Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...: Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but won't connect to Xbox one. What to do? d5f5d00a-8c36-4214-9210-acfeb84794d6