Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

Discus and support Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SnappyClover155, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

:)

SnappyClover155, Jul 14, 2018
  2. ELSAGIRL 89
    ELSAGIRL 89 Guest
    Can't find how or where to spend Robux

Hi, I have just bought a new avatar for Roblox and it came with 800 Robux plus a further 200 bonus robux. I was signed in with my Xbox live account at the time, the avatar has appeared and the balance of my account says 1000 robux, but I can't see where
    to buy accessories for my avatar? Nothing is coming up with a value. So where do I spend my 1000 Robux???

ELSAGIRL 89, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Liutasil81
    Liutasil81 Guest
    Missing MS Points from Summer of Arcade

Hello, first my English ist not so good, sorry. And second I am missing the 400 Ms Points from the Summer of Arcade Action. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help ;) I purchased the games Deadlight, Wreckateer, Hybrid and Dust: An Elysian Tale. But I dont have received the 400 Points. Can you
    help me pls or is it also in work?

Greetings, Robert

Liutasil81, Jul 14, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 14, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Micio_99 Win User

Roblox gift card

I bought a roblox add-on (400 robux) thanks to microsoft rewards, i recieved the email of the payment but didn't get any code (giftcard code i suppose) so i can't reedem it. What should I do?
  7. Itz Corl1 Win User

I bought 400 robux

Hello, thanks for replying! Yes, my 400 robux purchase was not added to my roblox account that had the email that I purchased it in verified, The robux purchase as well had gone through.
  8. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I bought 400 robux

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Thank you very much for reaching out to us. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

I just want to clarify, you found out that your recent 400 Robux purchase was not added to your Roblox/Xbox account, Is that correct?

If yes, kindly confirm if the purchase was successful by signing your account to account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > then Order History. From there, check if you can see the 400 Robux transaction.

Please take your time and let me know the results once you're done.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  9. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
Thema:

1. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help - Similar Threads - Hello bought 400

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  8. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  9. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  10. Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...: Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but won't connect to Xbox one. What to do? d5f5d00a-8c36-4214-9210-acfeb84794d6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought from microsoft where is the code