Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...

Discus and support Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot the password to that account. Can you find a way to reveal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fatoumata diarra, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...

Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot the password to that account. Can you find a way to reveal the password. So that I may sign in?

:)

fatoumata diarra, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot the password to that account. Can you find a way to reveal the password. So that I may sign in?

3. FoxHound6683 Win User

Forgot password to actual Xbox console! PLEASE HELP!

So i forgot my password to my old account and I do the send information to alternate account but that doesn't work. What should I do?
  4. Terry Caleb1 Win User

Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23

Hello my name is Terry Sayles I have the same Problem on my Nba2k23 on Xbox one what I need to fix the problem my REC Was Loading up and Did nothing
  5. ThyAngryBrownie Win User

Xbox Customer Care Advocacy Team

I would suggest trying to call the phone number first just to make sure it isn't a hoax. I would also try to recover your account manually by using the "Forgot My Password" option. Or you can go through all the methods by using this link:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password
  6. The Lumpy Win User

When playing NBA2K23 and trying to play against other players it says "Choose the plan that is right for you" instead of joining

Confirmed it happens with NBA2K23 and Minecraft.

Also confirmed it is not account specific. It is happening to multiple secondary accounts on my home console.
Thema:

Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...

1. Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot... - Similar Threads - Hello trying play

2. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  5. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  6. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  7. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  8. Hello!, When I try to download Roblox it downloads at the start but then it takes me strait...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!, When I try to download Roblox it downloads at the start but then it takes me strait...: Hello!, When I try to download Roblox it downloads at the start but then it takes me strait to the app and in the app its much laggyer and I want to know how to download Roblox and not get taken...
  9. Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...: And btw I deleted it and installed it again but nothing changed and also tried a bunch of other methods but nothing changed 83de48bf-d79b-4f83-a45c-329e9540d90a
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...