Hello I am Jada's Mother!

Discus and support Hello I am Jada's Mother! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like for you all to respect my daughter because she has her very first Microsoft Account, she is a virgin to this type of content. She needs to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShierMars1504, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Hello I am Jada's Mother!

I would like for you all to respect my daughter because she has her very first Microsoft Account, she is a virgin to this type of content. She needs to learn her way! PLAY ON PRETTY GEEK15. I love you.

:)

ShierMars1504, Sep 15, 2017
  2. Is my Bio safe to use ?

i know what the rude gamertag i had before my mother explain to me

and Hello SunNath what should i change the crufix to ?

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Sep 15, 2017
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    recovery of profile

Hello! Your mother can call our Phone Support team, and they might be able to help. Please visit: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Miss Portia, Sep 15, 2017
  4. QuePasa87 Win User

Need Resident Evil 6 friends?

I need help with the chris campaign and maybe jada/ada too, and maybe I'll hop on mp every now and then. :)
  5. scot hancox Win User

Hi iv been charged every month for xbox live 6.99 month but iv checked all my family's account and it says no subscriptions have been made

Hello I am having the same problem it's taken payments for 3 years through PayPal through my mother in laws account how do I get a refund and stop this please
  6. Jada T Win User

Minecraft windows 10/11 download

Hey Lucas, this is Jada. We just went through every step and it unfortunately still did not work. She has windows 10 and the error code on the Xbox app is 0x00000001
  7. Ovaryacting PMS Win User

Gamer mom looking for friends that work hard play hard

Hello! I am a mother to a two year old, I know all about the background noise! Feel free to add me on XBL, I mainly play on the Xbox One. Feel free to add me =)
  8. Lethal Leesa Win User

A Dad Playing Call of Duty

Hey Pink, I am too a mother and play quite frequently! :)
Thema:

Hello I am Jada's Mother!

1. Hello I am Jada's Mother! - Similar Threads - Hello Jada's Mother

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  7. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  8. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  9. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  10. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49