Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

Discus and support Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UrGuyRai (Gamertag:, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen?

Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would... [​IMG]

:)

UrGuyRai (Gamertag:, Apr 7, 2022
  2. UrGuyRai (Gamertag: Win User

Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen?

The app hasn't been updated to include that feature. You can change custom gamerpics on the console or through the Console Companion app on PC.
    Ok that worked. Thank you.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The app hasn't been updated to include that feature. You can change custom gamerpics on the console or through the Console Companion app on PC.
  4. Vannan195 Win User

Xbox will not let me use a custom PFP.

Couldn't think of any other methods.
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Is this for specific picture or have you tried any other pictures?
  6. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Alright try to do it after 24hours and do it in an updated browser. Also clear all the caches and cookies of it before doing.
Thema:

Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

1. Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would... - Similar Threads - Hello currently app

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .: More specifically in the deals category there is a deal for you game but when I try purchasing it it gives me an error code and tells me to try again. Also yes I have checked everything for an...
  9. Hello This Post Is a Request To Make Changes To My Current Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello This Post Is a Request To Make Changes To My Current Ban: Hello All, I was banned from Xbox Live tell 12/31/9999 because of communication and i will be talking about the ban below and how it's affecting me and my family. Because of the ban that i...
  10. Goodbye to the current forums in 2 hours :) Hello new Xbox One forums!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goodbye to the current forums in 2 hours :) Hello new Xbox One forums!: So yeah if anyone didn't know less than 2 hours to go until site changes and read only for a bit. Looking forward to all the Xbox One specific features! c21b0b93-7fb0-4cd2-a02f-d89f6f129b67