Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console?

Discus and support Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console? I got a new console and I unknowingly set it up as a kid's console, now my apps are... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Imisioluwa Kayode, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console?

Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console? I got a new console and I unknowingly set it up as a kid's console, now my apps are restricted and I can't pair with other gamers. How do I change back to adult please?

:)

Imisioluwa Kayode, Apr 1, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Missed knowing which model of Xbox you are using, see if these options can be found on your xbox.

Sign in to your Xbox One console using the adult account associated with the child account.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select "Settings."

Select "Account," and then select "Family settings."

Select the child account that you want to modify, and then select "Access to content."

Select "Allow all" to remove any content restrictions that have been set for the child account.

Select "Web filtering" and then select "Off" to disable web filtering.

Select "Xbox Live privacy and online safety," and then select "Custom."

Adjust the settings to your liking, making sure that they are set to adult settings.
  3. iTsFx Win User

How the heck do I turn off the age-restriction on YouTube app?!

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an Independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

Here are some steps you can follow to turn off age restrictions on the YouTube app:

Open the YouTube app on your mobile device.

Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.

Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.

Scroll down and select "Restricted Mode Filtering".

Toggle the switch to the off position to disable restricted mode.

If you have a passcode enabled for restricted mode, you will need to enter the passcode to turn off the feature.

If you are still encountering age restrictions after following these steps, it may be because your Google account is registered as a child account. In this case, you will need to ask a parent or guardian to log in to the account and update the age settings to allow full access to YouTube.
  4. justin1567 Win User

How do I turn of child restrictions on my sons account

Hi,

its to play online, ive been through his privacy settings and they look the same as mine and his brothers.

I have xbox live gold and he's on his gamer tag on that, the same as his brother who can play online with out an issue.

The only difference between his brothers gamer tag and his, is that in the settings it tells me it's an child's account 🤷‍♂️
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, justin1567. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Does your son want to play GTA Online, or the Story mode?

If it's online and all his privacy settings are enabled, could I know if his account has an active Game Pass Core (previously Live Gold) or Ultimate subscription? (Includes Core)

This question is asked because paid games, like FC24, GTA V, etc. require having an active Xbox Live Gold (now named Game Pass Core) or Game Pass Ultimate subscription to access online features.

Moreover, below is a similar thread where you can review the same information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/33ff6341-c063-4145-b194-bc997fe6c202

I’ll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, justin1567

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Have you tried managing the apps/games though the family safety page here: Microsoft Family Safety

Nathan
Thema:

1. Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console? - Similar Threads - Hello turn off

2. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  3. Hello, my pads connect together and when I turn on the game, they light up in the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my pads connect together and when I turn on the game, they light up in the same...: Hello, my pads connect together and when I turn on the game, they light up in the same color. I can't play with two people... what should I do? 5149f391-29b5-47dd-ae22-c3ac22da8809
  4. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120
  5. Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...: Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but won't connect to Xbox one. What to do? d5f5d00a-8c36-4214-9210-acfeb84794d6
  6. Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support...: Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support the xbox s/x series platforms, I ask for a refund a2d20bfc-03a6-4c95-a638-d3fc74a95b3a
  7. How to turn off hello pin without windows?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to turn off hello pin without windows?: I'm trying to sign into my Minecraft account on my mac but they switched all accounts to Microsoft based. It is now asking for some PIN but I never made one. I see I'm supposed to turn it off in...
  8. Hello, i have the xbox series S and when i try to turned it on it beep then turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i have the xbox series S and when i try to turned it on it beep then turn off: It beeps but wont turn on xbox series s af7196a7-0436-4a62-8ab6-58e59deb6866
  9. Hello, how can i turn off my xbox game pass subscription on xboxe one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, how can i turn off my xbox game pass subscription on xboxe one s: Hello, how can I turn off my xbox game pass suscription on xbox one e5050b45-737e-4cdc-8768-8f6335f54083
  10. Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off ...: Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off the DVR function 9629b67c-2534-464e-a286-ee405e191380