hello, how can i solve this problem?

Discus and support hello, how can i solve this problem? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; hello, how can i solve this problem with this page showing? eyeg Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by eyetairm, Sep 17, 2021.

1. eyetairm
    eyetairm New Member

hello, how can i solve this problem with this page showing? eyeg

eyetairm, Sep 17, 2021
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

How Can I solve this problem .

This problem do you have in another type of acquisition, such as the console, or MIcrosoft page?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Best option would be to log into your
    Microsoft Account page,
    and check under Payments & Billing > Payment Options and review that everything is in order for the listing there. You can then check the specifics and update if necessary, and if there is an issue, it should provide some more details
    on that page what the problem with the payment option might be.
  4. TP2020 Win User

When I want to use my phone number to purchase the store show me this message

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

What is this I think this problem microsoft need to fix it .If any microsoft or xbox team member see this message just fix it please .
    Thank you ! all of you your answers !

I talked with the support . And the problem is my service provider maybe it has got a limit to purchase sorry for my english I am Hungarian .
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Hi TP2020,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. From what I can find, this is possible due to a corrupted user profile. We recommend that you contact Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support to get this resolved, we don't have access to your account info. You
    will find the contact number based on your location
    listed in here

You could also reach out to
    Xbox Support
    by following the steps below:

• Step 1: Billing & Accounts
    • Step 2: See other options
    • Step 3: Payment & Billing
    • Step 4: Show Contact Options > Chat with Xbox Support

I hope this helps.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Have you asked your financial institution or bank if they are blocking the charges?
Thema:

1. hello, how can i solve this problem? - Similar Threads - hello solve problem

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  6. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  7. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  8. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  9. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  10. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...