hello, how can i solve this problem?

Discus and support hello, how can i solve this problem? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; hello, how can i solve this problem with this page showing? eyeg Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by eyetairm, Sep 17, 2021.

1. eyetairm
    eyetairm New Member

hello, how can i solve this problem with this page showing? eyeg

eyetairm, Sep 17, 2021
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

How Can I solve this problem .

This problem do you have in another type of acquisition, such as the console, or MIcrosoft page?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Best option would be to log into your
    Microsoft Account page,
    and check under Payments & Billing > Payment Options and review that everything is in order for the listing there. You can then check the specifics and update if necessary, and if there is an issue, it should provide some more details
    on that page what the problem with the payment option might be.
  4. TP2020 Win User

When I want to use my phone number to purchase the store show me this message

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

What is this I think this problem microsoft need to fix it .If any microsoft or xbox team member see this message just fix it please .
    Thank you ! all of you your answers !

I talked with the support . And the problem is my service provider maybe it has got a limit to purchase sorry for my english I am Hungarian .
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Hi TP2020,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. From what I can find, this is possible due to a corrupted user profile. We recommend that you contact Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support to get this resolved, we don't have access to your account info. You
    will find the contact number based on your location
    listed in here

You could also reach out to
    Xbox Support
    by following the steps below:

• Step 1: Billing & Accounts
    • Step 2: See other options
    • Step 3: Payment & Billing
    • Step 4: Show Contact Options > Chat with Xbox Support

I hope this helps.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Have you asked your financial institution or bank if they are blocking the charges?
Thema:

1. hello, how can i solve this problem? - Similar Threads - hello solve problem

2. Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not?: Don't give me "well the deluxe version was available a week ago" type of answers. It was advertised as being playable on the pass for free on the 5th of December 2022. Deluxe and other versions...
  3. Hello I am trying to load rainbow six seige but it is just not loading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am trying to load rainbow six seige but it is just not loading the game: The game just will not launch and I’ve tried everything a6474f1d-21f3-4b8b-b3a3-1b76634be2d5
  4. Hello, I have a question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a question: I have a question why it doesn't let me chat with other players why when I want to chat it tells me: No You can chat with other players due to the settings from your Microsoft account make sure...
  5. Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week...: Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week and a half so it would be appreciated if someone could help. 55213adc-61e5-4031-982f-e0daf44b4137
  6. Security key and windows hello.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security key and windows hello.: Hi. Long story short, my account was hacked and the hacker changed my primary email, phone number, everything. I can't recover my password in any way. I noticed I am still logged in into my...
  7. Can't use Windows Hello or Camera with Kinect V2 on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use Windows Hello or Camera with Kinect V2 on PC: Hello, i bought a Kinect 2 and a Adapter for the pc that i have a webcam and can use windows hello. But i can't get it to work. In the Kinect Studio everything works fine but Windows Hello just...
  8. Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an...: Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an assassins creed 3 remastered on xbox one x and, if so, how to do it. Thanks. 0e8bab94-087b-4e2f-8585-6f41b833a27f
  9. hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link: the video shows wats happing when i try t download a game 8079ed82-5dfb-4fb6-921d-071856971a61
  10. Hello Microsoft..... do something to solve this problem with connecting !!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft..... do something to solve this problem with connecting !!!!!: Hello Microsoft .... Do something to solve the problem with connecting to the bingo-server ! 682c762e-aa63-4d7b-950d-3f37112ef655