Hello. How can I find out the name of the firmware on xbox 360

Discus and support Hello. How can I find out the name of the firmware on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. How can I find out the name of the firmware on xbox 360 9e119a60-ae9b-4383-9c68-e232c0c71bee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpokenMouse6386, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Hello. How can I find out the name of the firmware on xbox 360

:)

SpokenMouse6386, Jul 29, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Dark Souls 1 code missing

Never posted Sr numbers it's bad idea

First a person can call support and find out your name

Hello this is xbox support my name is blank how can I help you?

Hello I got a Sr number blah blah blsh

Agent hello Mralex smith please wait till I review the notes (personal info)

ngocphi, Jul 29, 2017
  3. Unbenttomcat
    Unbenttomcat Guest
    Changing my name?

I've have spent 30min intervals and probably about an hour going through setting after setting trying to find out how to do something as simple as changing my name. (Not my gamertag) Whenever I log on it tells me Hello, but with a typoed name, and I can't
    for the life of me find out how to change it. It's other right in front of my eyes (which is most likely) or there was a severe oversight on how to change something as simple as the name in which it says hello.

Please help. Thank you,

Unbenttomcat, Jul 29, 2017
  4. ngocphi Win User

Dark Souls 1 code missing

Never posted Sr numbers it's bad idea

First a person can call support and find out your name

Hello this is xbox support my name is blank how can I help you?

Hello I got a Sr number blah blah blsh

Agent hello Mralex smith please wait till I review the notes (personal info)
  5. RagMan85 Win User

I think that recent firmware update messed up my Xbox

can i find out if this firmware is happening in the UK??
  6. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Download and NAT issues

Hey jebus, Please make sure to try the following:
    • Try Opening the Ports for Xbox Live. You can find a tutorial on how to do this

Here
    • Make sure that your router's firmware is up-to-date. You can find the latest firmware on the routers manufacturers website.
    Please post back on how this worked out for you =) Regards, SamxBroski
  7. ZR speedy Win User

Controller/headset issues.

8. Wolfdogpup Win User
Thema:

1. Hello. How can I find out the name of the firmware on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Hello find name

2. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  3. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  4. Hello, I would like to report a problem that I can't find a way to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I would like to report a problem that I can't find a way to fix: The Problem: I can't seem to get game sound on most of my games like Rage 2, Battlefield V, Halo, Gang beasts and a few others, I can hear party chat perfectly and when I go onto the home screen...
  5. Hello wondering if anyone has some input on controllers to use? I use the clip and find it...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello wondering if anyone has some input on controllers to use? I use the clip and find it...: Please share what kind of setup you use! submitted by /u/metalbain [link] [comments]
  6. Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up: Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up Hello got a xbox 360 elite that can't find a network. I've tried the initial setup loads of times and...
  7. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4
  8. hello . Hello, I was told there was a free trial for Xbox Live but im not able to find it .. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello . Hello, I was told there was a free trial for Xbox Live but im not able to find it .. ...: hello . Hello, I was told there was a free trial for Xbox Live but im not able to find it .. its my first time using xbox live could you help me ? 8992bf39-4661-4a67-b52b-6e975c6a3336
  9. Hello, I can not find my month trial of xbox live gold can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I can not find my month trial of xbox live gold can you help?: Hello, I can not find my month trial of xbox live gold can you help? 61422ff9-cc70-481e-ac6c-0c49cdd8382e
  10. Hello, i can not find my app xbox accessories for my joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i can not find my app xbox accessories for my joystick: Hello, i can not find my app xbox accessories for my joystick d327958e-c47b-47df-b0c7-b59cfc1473a2