Hello help help.Xbix 360 gears of war Can't get parental lock off All advice on line...

Discus and support Hello help help.Xbix 360 gears of war Can't get parental lock off All advice on line... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello so to help me Xbox 360 I have have had through a long time I'm a few months cut to the chase I have 50 games can only play for due to stupid... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rogerpayne2, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Rogerpayne2
    Rogerpayne2 Guest

Hello help help.Xbix 360 gears of war Can't get parental lock off All advice on line...

Hello so to help me Xbox 360 I have have had through a long time I'm a few months cut to the chase I have 50 games can only play for due to stupid parental lock on sorry it's not stupid it's very fair with all these games it's not what I would encourage my children to have I've looked online to advice go to your outlook Microsoft account click on Xbox devices click on show details it save managed device passcode well on my Xbox 360 I click on see details nothing if they're so please advise me it's doing my box in love Roger from Wolverhampton aged 52

:)

Rogerpayne2, Mar 4, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Hello help help.Xbix 360 gears of war Can't get parental lock off All advice on line appears not as advertised

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Hi Roger from Wolverhampton,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble removing the parental lock from your Xbox 360. Here are a few steps you can try to remove the parental lock:

Try the default parental lock passcode: The default passcode for Xbox 360 parental lock is "0000" or "1234". Try entering these codes to see if it unlocks the parental control.

Reset your Xbox 360 to factory settings: This will erase all data on your console, including the parental control settings. To do this, go to "System Settings" > "Storage" > "All Devices" > "System Items" > "Hard Drive" > "Reset System Settings".

Remove the parental lock through your Microsoft account: Go to your Microsoft account on a web browser, select "Devices" > "Xbox Consoles" > "Manage" > "Remove Console" to remove the parental lock from your Xbox 360.
  3. Nevyn Ever Win User

Looking for Co-op Friends!

hello mate, havent been on line long but im up for some coop, got all halo games, all fable, gears of war etc. add me if you want. im usually on line after 9pm
  4. pierricbross Win User

MS announcing 10 new Kinect IPs for hardcore LOL

Gears of War

Steel Battilion

Some kind of horror game.

That star wars thing

Yes they are all 'on rails'. But still... sounds like the line-up is getting there.
  5. Legend esgeeone Win User

banned

Hello dreamkilla08,

Is there a specific question or issue that you would like assistance with?

-

Yes you can get banned from Gears of War. Epic Games take any form of glitching, hacking, modding, boosting in public lobbies or anything along those lines rather seriously. They sometimes will ban an account and all other accounts on the same Xbox as it
    from playing Gears of War again.
  6. MattFariaBR Win User

Problem redeeming codes

***! I'm so mad at that too, I bought this week the gears of war bundle to get all gears of war games and I didn't get the previous games. Also I can't get ahold of anybody and this will end by December 31st. Is there someone to help me? My gamer tag is
Thema:

1. Hello help help.Xbix 360 gears of war Can't get parental lock off All advice on line... - Similar Threads - Hello help help

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  5. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  6. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  7. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  8. hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?: hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me? f9ac8fa2-4097-48a0-9235-4b3aa7916447
  9. Hello, can anyone help me with this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, can anyone help me with this issue?: I got banned on roblox a couple years back for a reason of which i still dont understand, either way because its linked to the xbox account i own, i was going to make a new one under my main email...
  10. Hello can you please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello can you please help me: fifa 22 your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature ffef4575-aede-43d4-b062-8a1147f68c77