Hello have a problem with forza horizon5

Discus and support Hello have a problem with forza horizon5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game doesnt launch and it says synchronisirt I dont now what to do please help [img] 91547d9a-fce4-4fb5-9f56-4d2719f16e2a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaurenzUhl, Nov 13, 2021.

1. LaurenzUhl
    LaurenzUhl Guest

The game doesnt launch and it says synchronisirt

I dont now what to do please help
    Hello have a problem with forza horizon5 [​IMG]

:)

LaurenzUhl, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

First I'll suggest you reinstall the game with your Antivirus turned off. If that doesn't help, Please try the following fixes.

Step 1

- Go to Xbox.com and click Sign In.

- If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help to resolve them. - If you can't go beyond the login screen, select Forgot my password and follow the instructions.

Step 2

- Click the Windows + I keys

- Click on Time and Language

- Under Date & Time, verify that the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

If the error still persists, try the next step.

Step 3

- Click the Windows + I keys

- Click on Accounts

- Browse to the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.

- Then go back to Xbox app and reconnect with the Microsoft account you just removed.
  3. Adriraxor Win User

Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app)

Hello Mateus,
    thank you for your answer I did step by step what you mentioned and the last solution "Forza Horizon5" non standard to work well thank you,
    have a great day or evening :D
  4. ศรันย์ Win User

Unable to play games

It used to work. There are many games, especially Xbox games. Forza Horizon5 is also unavailable.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

I can't join a club on Forza Horizon 5

6. Francia J. Win User

I can't join a club in forza horizon5

There are multiple reports in regards to the said issue but there is no official announcement yet.
Thema:

1. Hello have a problem with forza horizon5 - Similar Threads - Hello problem forza

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5: hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5 1e39d98a-0dbb-48b9-af62-aad50efcaa61
  8. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  9. Okay hello! I see that most people are having a problem with forza age restrictions.. etc..

in XBoX on Windows
    Okay hello! I see that most people are having a problem with forza age restrictions.. etc..: Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings. Select Manage family members, and then select the child account you want to...
  10. Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.: I am writing with the help of Google translator, so sorry for the mistakes. I designed a game pass in the Microsoft store. But there comes out the error 0x000001F4. When you start the game,...