Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App

Discus and support Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently changed my gamertag on my xbox series and now i cant connect with xbox app on my phone. I cant use remote play or even set my console to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thyago Dantas, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App

I recently changed my gamertag on my xbox series and now i cant connect with xbox app on my phone. I cant use remote play or even set my console to download a game i want to play later when i get home. Do you know if theres a way to pair again my console to my phone without erasing all my data on the console? IF there was a way to show those pair codes again when you first set up the xbox or any way to make my xbox phone app work again.

:)

Thyago Dantas, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Thyago! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I am sorry to hear what happened there. As of this moment, there's a known issue for remote play. Please check the Xbox Live status page here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

We will have to wait until it gets fixed and try linking your Xbox app on mobile again.
  3. Rostom L Win User

In addition, there's no need for code when connecting your Xbox app to your console. Just make sure you have the right setting below on your console.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.

Note: If your console power mode isn't set to Sleep, remote play won't work.

On your Xbox app on mobile:
    Select the My Library icon and select Consoles.
    ***Pull down your screen 2 to 3 times to refresh the list
    Select the console you want to connect to and then press Remote play on this device.
  4. bowski477 Win User

guys need some help

I wasn't trolling. I was giving a general warning.
  5. bowski477 Win User

guys need some help

just be careful playing the multiplayer on the old titles, it's full of hackers.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Need some help guys

All the specialization codes have been emailed out and Microsoft has been adamant that they will not resend it; but they were also sent by private message. Please check both emails as well as the private messages for each account.

I'd also suggest going to xbox.com and sign in there to confirm the gamertag (which appears after signing in, at top right in orange) matches your Microsoft Account addresse.
Thema:

1. Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App - Similar Threads - Hello guys need

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  5. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  6. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  7. Hello there my head phone arnt working can you guys help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello there my head phone arnt working can you guys help?: My mum got me some new head phones for my birthday which I was using on my laptop and my friends could here me and stuff good until I used it on my pc and it wasn't working the mic wasnt...
  8. Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...: I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR d4e0de0f-3b6b-4f42-9990-173a0516cfa4
  9. hello Xbox community new guy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello Xbox community new guy: I am looking for adult friends men and women only I got 2 games fable 2 and fable 2 pub games but got the fable 2 add-ons look forward to make friends by the way can somebody what do I have get my...
  10. Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.: [Beam, from a streamer's perspective] So many of you have probably heard about Microsoft's acquisition of Beam; the interactive streaming service, and are wondering what the big deal is. I just...