Hello good time . I want to change my account to this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...

Discus and support Hello good time . I want to change my account to this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello good time . I want to change my account to this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marin Kitagawa1, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Hello good time . I want to change my account to this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...

Hello good time . I want to change my account to this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Marin Kitagawa1, Mar 5, 2023
  2. M SchuMARKer Win User

Using email from unused account on my main account.

Thanks for your response Ocelot,

Is my real name displayed on the forum? That sounds undesirable to me. I can't change the email to the one that I want *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** because it's already in use on another account.

Main account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Unused account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  3. JVDC1 Win User

transferer un compte (transfer an account)

Hello,

I try this but it does'nt work. (See a screenshoot)

This new Email it is my Email and it exist !

for exemple i want transfer *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when i try to enter the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** i have this answer.

And i don't want loose my succés and my buy.

I sorry if i 'm not clear but my english is not very good.

Best regards
  4. Saurabh Seth Win User

Changing a gamertag to a different Microsoft account from Windows

Thanks a lot for your replies Cajun and D3ath. But I'm facing another problem when switching the email id of the account.

Here's the situation:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The account with the gamertag I want.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The live account that I want to switch to.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** also had a gamertag that I don't care about. So I switched the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to some temporary gmail id. This step worked. Now I can log in with the temporary gmail id into live accounts and also on gamesforwindows.com.

Now when I try to switch the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I get an error saying *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** isn't available.

Any suggestions?
  5. Mob Of The Dead Win User

If I change my contact email address and delete the old one, will my account name change?

Edit:^ it was only my contact,info. Lets say my old email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I just changed it to someone@yahoo,com. So I still login with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***?
  6. PositiveVibes Win User

Perm banned

My account got permentily suspended and i made a post just to see if anyone wanted to buy my friends accounts on xbox with 2letter and 4letter accounts and 5mins after i got banned from xbox for good im trying to get my infomation to a different account
    on xbox i bought a new one and have a differnt ip and stuff can i do that and change my email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** the xbox email im linking it it and the email i want to be emiled to is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and the xbox that i fot permenty banned on is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** /gamer
    tag name for that account is /ChillCooper
Thema:

Hello good time . I want to change my account to this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...

1. Hello good time . I want to change my account to this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde... - Similar Threads - Hello change account

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  10. Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...: Change account COD Warzone d0361ad9-a9f3-48b1-a3b4-661be0762ffd