Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...

Discus and support Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1-(toyota land cruiser 100 series) 2-(toyota land cruiser 200 series) 3-(Mercedes Benz E55 AMG) 4-(merceds benz cls63 AMG) 5-(toyota majesta 2005)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by soran b.kh, May 23, 2023.

1. soran b.kh
    soran b.kh Guest

Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...

1-(toyota land cruiser 100 series)

2-(toyota land cruiser 200 series)

3-(Mercedes Benz E55 AMG) 4-(merceds benz cls63 AMG) 5-(toyota majesta 2005)

6-(toyota land cruiser pickup 2022)

7-(Toyota avalon 2008 to 2023)

:)

soran b.kh, May 23, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the Middle East I hope that you add them for the players and for you to increase the players.thanks

Hi Soran

Your feedback is important to the game developers to help them improve their game and if the totality would like your suggestion, it would be possible that they may consider it but it doesn't guarantee.

You may send your feedback through their support channel here: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re... and choose "Suggestion and Feedback".

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. LouiseAmberJ28 Win User

Adding cars to forza horizon 4

Hi there, i am writing to ask if there are going to be more dlc cars added to forza horizon 4 and if so i would like to request one car that could be added 2019 Bentley Continental GT. If you are not going to add anymore cars that's fine thank you
    for your time.
    I too would love for them to add some of my most beloved cars ones i remember from back in the days of when i played Gran Turismo 2 on the PS1, manufacturers such as Lister, Vector, Suzuki.

Cars iI' love to drive again in super realistic quality that only Forza can provide are.

Mitsubishi 3000GT MR Twin Turbo

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version

Vector Weigert Twin Turbo

Vector M12

And the other will be cool to have some of the Lister cars aswell
  4. Marc Poirier1 Win User

Forza horizon 3 steackers

I play on xbox one S.

I don't wrote a wrong code.

When you want to pimp you're car on Forza Horizon 3, 4 ,5 , you can take a search on steekers aply about différents subject.

Exemple,

I have Ford mustang cobra and I would like add cobra design on the side car. When I take my new search, forza horizon send message that server connection is impossible or that I check my internet connection.
  5. SilasLimaXb Win User

Banned in Forza Horizon 4

Hello, how are you? I am sorry that this happened to you, I also like Forza Horizon 4 very much, and I also apply various arts to my cars. Are you absolutely sure you did not violate any conduct? If you are sure of this you will need to contact support.
    If you have any other information you would like to add, tell us what you did before the ban.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

request a car to be added two forza horizon 4

Thema:

1. Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the... - Similar Threads - Hello forza horizon

2. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  3. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...: pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1
  4. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  5. hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5: hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5 1e39d98a-0dbb-48b9-af62-aad50efcaa61
  6. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  7. Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space.: Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space to my external hard drive, and I don’t know how to move it back. I can’t play my Forza save and it’s very frustrating. Any help...
  8. Hello my complaint is about Forza horizon 4. Every time I try to launch the game it says i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my complaint is about Forza horizon 4. Every time I try to launch the game it says i...: Renewing game pass for Forza Horizon 4 8e363b37-8da9-4758-9fee-8a918097fe53
  9. 안녕하세요 저번에 포르자 호라이즌4 온라인 기능 믄제로 질문드렸던 사람입니다. [Translation-Hello Forza Horizon 4 is the...

in XBoX on Windows
    안녕하세요 저번에 포르자 호라이즌4 온라인 기능 믄제로 질문드렸던 사람입니다. [Translation-Hello Forza Horizon 4 is the...: 온라인이 안되는 이 가 이것때문인거 같은데 마이크로소프트에서 공하는 모 방법을 동원해도 해결이 안되며 심지어 윈도우 재설치까지 하였는데도 해결이 안됨니다… [Translation- I think this is the reason why I can not go online, but I can not solve it by using all the...
  10. Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.: I am writing with the help of Google translator, so sorry for the mistakes. I designed a game pass in the Microsoft store. But there comes out the error 0x000001F4. When you start the game,...