hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

Discus and support hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PROGRAMS PRO, Dec 12, 2017.

1. PROGRAMS PRO
    PROGRAMS PRO Guest

hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return the money, or for this money give me xbox live, thanks

:)

PROGRAMS PRO, Dec 12, 2017
  2. PROGRAMS PRO
    PROGRAMS PRO Guest
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was a

hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return the money, or for this money give me xbox live, thanks

PROGRAMS PRO, Dec 12, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was a

you do realize you should always put a child on a child account with parental settings righr?

ngocphi, Dec 12, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Dec 12, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For refunds you would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. PROGRAMS PRO Win User

Yes, I will do so now, the first time it happened
  7. Daft Badger Win User

As clearly stated there are no refunds on digital purchases.

You may want to follow the steps
    here
    on how to prevent unauthorised purchases.
  8. PROGRAMS PRO Win User

you do realize you should always put a child on a child account with parental settings righr?
  9. ngocphi Win User

Thema:

1. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ... - Similar Threads - hello child bought

2. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  3. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  6. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  7. Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console?: Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console? I got a new console and I unknowingly set it up as a kid's console, now my apps are restricted and I can't pair with other gamers. How...
  8. hello. family member accepted from my child, but still pending

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello. family member accepted from my child, but still pending: family member accepted from my child account, but still pending on my family safety. I would like give my child to pay minecraft. ad29ed35-c0de-4bd6-bf86-38c6b13e4b16
  9. Hello there! Have a problem - a child was playing XBOX and somehow bought 2 games,

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello there! Have a problem - a child was playing XBOX and somehow bought 2 games,: The child has bought two games in XBOX live (credit card was assigned to the profile and did not ask for verification code). The games were not even downloaded. How can I decline these operations...
  10. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...