Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

Discus and support Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well, after buying the game on my PC I traveled to another city, but when trying to play the game ( using the same account I used to buy the game) the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KenTheExplorer, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

Well, after buying the game on my PC I traveled to another city, but when trying to play the game ( using the same account I used to buy the game) the game said I had to buy it.

:)

KenTheExplorer, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my PC using the same account and I don't know what to do! ( I am using the same account)

Thank you for clarifying. Can you please go to your purchase history and check the status of the transaction there?
  3. KenTheExplorer Win User

Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my PC using the same account and I don't know what to do! ( I am using the same account)

Yes I am! ( I said that in the post)
  4. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you using the account that was used to purchase the game too?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Cant play a game even tho I bought if

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you getting a prompt that you don't own the game? If yes, we need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

If the purchase is past 6 months please check on the website: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed kindly remove and re-add your account.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  6. Fenbops Win User

Xbox Live iPhone app

Downloaded it on Android last night, it's decent, can't load my avatar for some reason on it tho.
Thema:

Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

1. Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my... - Similar Threads - Hello reason can't

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.: it used to work, but now, it doesnt for some reasons. i ahve tried and done every single thing/soplutions on reddit and yt. please help me, i am struggling and i wanna play games. thank you!...
  4. Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...: Hello everyone, For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live. Just recently, MW3 became a backwards compatible game, so naturally, I went to go play the legendary...
  5. so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i...: Hello my microsoft account is locked for no reason and i couldnt login but only i used 1 dns and without any vpn and i should login each day for i could login to my account please unlock my...
  6. Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.: Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason and now I need to "secure" my account to get in, but the problem is that I have my old phone number on my...
  7. hello i got suspended for know reason and i need your help please :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i got suspended for know reason and i need your help please :): hello i got suspended from talking and sending messages please help me i was just playing with my friends because i just bought live then i noticed that they couldn't hear me so then i checked the...
  8. Well hello everyone that going to be reading this. I got banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Well hello everyone that going to be reading this. I got banned for no reason.: now look i usually don't get banned that offen but something don't seem right I was just banned 2 weeks ago for my talking to people rube being mean and being disrespectful to other gamers. But I...
  9. Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!: I am unable to send messages I didn't receive an email saying why or for how long this has. Been for weeks now I need some answers and If i was banned for no reason I request some assistance! I...
  10. Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...: Hi, I would like to know the reason why they have banned the console xbox one to my son since they have not contacted comingo that I am the father this is the gametag [Mod Removed] please tell me...