hello. family member accepted from my child, but still pending

Discus and support hello. family member accepted from my child, but still pending in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; family member accepted from my child account, but still pending on my family safety. I would like give my child to pay minecraft.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daniel Chang1, Mar 12, 2023.

1. hello. family member accepted from my child, but still pending

family member accepted from my child account, but still pending on my family safety.

I would like give my child to pay minecraft.

:)

Daniel Chang1, Mar 12, 2023
  2. josh wheaton Win User

Same here on mine ive accepted it ive delted re added and have done this several times i get stuck in a loop and there answer was to talk to microsoft then i try that get automated AI loop where it tells me to come here and find my answer then here it asks me to talk to microsoft its really ridiculous there is no support for the family feature micrsoft is really lacking in this department
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue, have you somehow tried to refresh the page to see if the pending status will go off?

If it is still on pending after accepting the invitation, I suggest to try removing the child account and add it back via https://account.microsoft.com/family page. After that, try refreshing the page once he accepts the invitation.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can further assist if there are still problems.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. stuartdavies6 Win User

Redeemed minecoins code not showing on linked Ps4 account

Thanks but I’m now losing the will to carry on. Spent the last 3 hours on a MacBook, iPad and an iPhone trying to link my sons Microsoft account to mine via the ‘your family/family safety’ settings.

I have created a family group and set myself up as the family organiser.

I have sent him an invite to his existing child email address as a member. My screen says ‘invite sent to….’ and he now is showing as a ‘pending member’ on my screen.

He has accepted the invite by pressing ‘join now’. However it then says he is already part of another family. When we click ‘go to family group’ (expecting to see an option to leave this mystery family group) the screen he gets does not have any option to leave a family group. The screen says ‘your overview’ and ‘get family safety up and running’ and ‘connect a device’. Do we have to go through this ‘connect a device’ process before he becomes a family member? He doesn’t have a Xbox , windows 10 or android device. The whole reason why we are doing this is so he can play cross platform (on his PS4) with friends on other devices.

Ive tried cancelling and resending invites and accepted multiple times but still showing as a pending member and no way for him to remove himself from anyone else’s family.

Think I’ll sack the whole thing off.
  5. John P_14 Win User

I cannot add anyone to my family safety account.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It may be possible that there is an emerging issue with the Family Settings page. Kindly try the steps below to add a family member;

To add someone to your family group:

1. Go to family.microsoft.com.

2. Sign in with your Microsoft account (parent/adult account), then select Add a family member.

3. Select Member.

4. Enter an email address or phone number for the person you want to add, then select Send invite.

Note: If the person you're adding is already part of another family group, they'll first need to be removed from that family group, or they'll need a new Microsoft account for your family group.

5. Have the person you invited accept your invitation from the email or text message they receive. Or, in the Notifications section, select Accept now next to Pending member. You'll be signed out so the person you're trying to add can sign in to their account and accept the invitation.

If it still doesn't work, try the steps on this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf....
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Questions Regarding Removing Child Account

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to the child account, its ok to use a 3rd party email. We just want to make sure the child account has their own credentials such as different email. If the child used the adult account for any gameplay, that will not be
    transferrable.

For more information on removing a family member, check out this article: Remove a family member from your family on Xbox One.

• When a child is removed from the family, they won’t be able to use the Xbox service until they have been added to another family. See
      Add a new member to your family on Xbox One.
    • Anyone under the age of 18 is still considered a child on the Microsoft Platform.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
Thema:

1. hello. family member accepted from my child, but still pending - Similar Threads - hello family member

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  6. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  7. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  8. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  9. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  10. Hello , i have a problem i want to quit my family but I don’t have the option to quit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello , i have a problem i want to quit my family but I don’t have the option to quit...: Hello I have a problem i can’t quit my family , i don’t have the option to quit , please could you help me 0ac9f8f5-6678-4362-a9fb-d13a858b42bd