Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta

Discus and support Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I played Minecraft beta today for about an hour I uninstalled it left the program and waited for about 2 hours playing another game then did I power... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mariamartin7, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta

I played Minecraft beta today for about an hour I uninstalled it left the program and waited for about 2 hours playing another game then did I power reset by holding the power button and waited until the console went off and reset it and then I installed it back and it's still queuing up the update for beta now I contacted Microsoft and they gave me more information saying it could take up to 24 hours instead of 30 to 40 minutes

submitted by /u/mariamartin7
    [link] [comments]

/u/mariamartin7, Apr 24, 2021
  2. smileskybird Win User

I game on Xbox One.........

Hello everyone :)

I will be playing more, on Xbox 1, too, when Minecraft, Forza Horizon, Project Spark not just de beta, Halo MCC come out very soon.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  3. Unholy Eff3ct Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

Thanks, but I'm not a part of the Minecraft Beta program. I still closed my xbox insider account, uninstalled the insider app, uninstalled minecraft, hard reset the xbox, downloaded minecraft again and that didn't fix the problem.
  4. Gullen-4ED5F6E6-9409 Win User

Where is the new dash then ?

The dash' update, potentially the biggest yet, is great. The layout is very easy on the eye and the Kinect / voice features work an absolute treat.

Browsing Lovefilm using voice commands is perfect and the Kinect compatibility seems better than ever. I'm lying down on a beanbag and it's picking up my hand gestures / voice perfectly.

The slight delay for general release is probably a good thing - better it works properly for everyone from the off than potentially suffer from glitches.

The beta has been problem-free throughout. : )
  5. JEEPMAN4LIFE Win User

Xbox One Preview Update

I got the beta update and I'm having a problem with it. I am unable to join any parties or games with any one that has not received the beta which at this time is everyone I know. Is there any way to remove the beta?
  6. HassanB Win User

xbox beta

Hello,

You will only be able to make purchases on the console that has the beta dashboard update. As your account did not run the beta registration application you wouldn't have access to the private beta forums.

For the time being until this dashboard update is released to everyone later this year (Fall 2013), you will only be able to make purchases on any console that has the dashboard update. After making the purchase simply return back to your console and use your
    download history to re-download the items you purchased. I know this is a slight inconvenience but it's not possible to add anymore consoles to the beta dashboard program as registration as been closed.
Thema:

Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta

1. Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta - Similar Threads - Hello everyone I'm

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  10. Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...: Hello everyone, For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live. Just recently, MW3 became a backwards compatible game, so naturally, I went to go play the legendary...