Hello everyone! I have a problem with Wolfenstein: The new colossus. Could someone help me...

Discus and support Hello everyone! I have a problem with Wolfenstein: The new colossus. Could someone help me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i open the game everything seems fine, load the machine game studio animation, the bethesda and etc. But when it wants to load the main menu, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Szabolcs Panyik, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Hello everyone! I have a problem with Wolfenstein: The new colossus. Could someone help me...

When i open the game everything seems fine, load the machine game studio animation, the bethesda and etc. But when it wants to load the main menu, the screen is freeze and does nothing. My pc works nicely during this, just the game stops computing and i have the wolfenstein mouse cursor in the left-up corner and a beige background color on the screen only.

So what should i do, to fix this problem?

(I downloaded the game from gamepass so that is original, not a cracked one.)

My pc's specs are:

Cpu: intel i5-2400 3.1ghz

Gpu: gigabyte gtx 1050ti 4gb

Ram: 12gb (runs on 1333mhz)

Storage: 1tb hdd and a 128gb adata ssd

(I checked the requirements of the game and it passed smooth).

Thank you in advice for your help!

:)

Szabolcs Panyik, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello everyone! I have a problem with Wolfenstein: The new colossus. Could someone help me please?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Szabolcs, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. Szabolcs Panyik Win User

Hello everyone! I have a problem with Wolfenstein: The new colossus. Could someone help me please?

Hi, i checked and I'm using Windows 10 pro 22H2 update. I have the xbox companion app installed on my pc, and all xbox apps seems up to date in the store.
  4. Lupus93 Win User

Wolfenstein 2 cant install Xbox APP Gamepass

I have to report that I have the same issue as described above.

The difference is that I'm using Win10. Both "Wolfenstein: The New Order" and "Wolfenstein: The Old Blood" could be installed without issues. Only "Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus" produces this error.

I also tried reinstalling the Gaming Services. I don't use any VPN and am only using Windows Defender.
  5. 螢幕小鍵盤 Win User

Xbox App(Beta) with NVIDIA Experience

I do have the same problem.

NVIDIA Gforce Experience seems can't find all Xbox Game Apps.

For me is :

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Hollow Knight

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Windows 10 1903

Xbox Console Companion app 1910.1001.6.0

NVIDIA Gforce Experience 3.20.0.118
  6. AroArijan Win User

Wolfenstein Germam version

I have found the problem, but i still need a refund because i just found out live gold games expire if i dont renew my subscription to live gold.

I haven't played wolfenstein new colossus or youngblood at my xbox at all
Thema:

Hello everyone! I have a problem with Wolfenstein: The new colossus. Could someone help me...

1. Hello everyone! I have a problem with Wolfenstein: The new colossus. Could someone help me... - Similar Threads - Hello everyone problem

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  10. Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...: Hello everyone, For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live. Just recently, MW3 became a backwards compatible game, so naturally, I went to go play the legendary...