Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you!

Discus and support Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, Xbox Insiders! I was wondering if anybody has gotten a Rust beta code? And how does it work, and what shows up on the app? Thank you so very much!... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anxious-Anywhere-786, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you!

Hey, Xbox Insiders! I was wondering if anybody has gotten a Rust beta code? And how does it work, and what shows up on the app? Thank you so very much!

submitted by /u/Anxious-Anywhere-786
    [link] [comments]

/u/Anxious-Anywhere-786, Mar 11, 2021
  2. BaeIy Win User

Getting threatened to get kicked offline -_-

Im not complaining bro. It was a simple question. No need to be so tacky. o.o Thanks though, everybody, for answering my question.
  3. qczak6 Win User

Racing wheels on Xbox One?

I have the same simple question.. but please answer simple: Yes or No.

I don't have second wheel yet and I would like to know if it WILL work before I will buy it.

Thank You in advance.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Question was answered, Thank you.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello King, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  5. UnchargedTerror Win User

Can you redeem more than 1 Code for gold packs on fifa 12?

Cos this guy just likes making diggs at me, whether its a simple question or not. he likes to for no reason. thanks for your answer thats all i was looking for.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

An answer would be nice. Thank you.

The Xbox One S is not a native 4K gaming console. It will render games in 1080p, and then upscale them to 4K resolution. That is what the upgraded hardware has made it able to do.

It is able to play 4K UHD Blu-Rays and render the system menu in 4K, but anything gaming-related is just upscaled 1080p.

Don't expect Mass Effect Andromeda to be native 4K on the Xbox. If you want native 4K, consider the PC (with powerful enough hardware) or the PS4 Pro. If you want to be really patient, you can wait until sometime towards the end of the year when Project
    Scorpio is supposed to be released (or at least announced).
Thema:

Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you!

1. Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you! - Similar Threads - Hello everybody few

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  10. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2