Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to...

Discus and support Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got permanently banned and I would like to get unbanned as it was not my fault. I also spent loads of money on this account. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yee yee G, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Yee yee G
    Yee yee G Guest

Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to...

I got permanently banned and I would like to get unbanned as it was not my fault. I also spent loads of money on this account. Thank you

:)

Yee yee G, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to something very inappropriate could u unban me as I spent lots on the account. Thanks

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review, but you are responsible for your account at all times.
  3. Anonymous#47021 Win User

Help, I got suspended/Banned for my Gamerpic. However my Gamerpic is my face. Literally my own face. Why? just why?

Can I get unbanned tho? This is 100% False accusations. My pfp did not violate any agreements. It's literally a Damn Selfie. I want a damn apology for it.
  4. andriuxak Win User

xbox one console banned

my friend was onmy account and use inappropriate wordsis ther any chance I can get a unbanned please?
  5. HarryBandit Win User

Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Trry again in a little while.

Can we please change it soon, I don't really wanna have a yeti as my pfp
  6. sam starks2 Win User

still banned for a pfp?

they denied it but they PERMA banned for a pfp not cheats not doing anything else a pfp a bit to much for a pfp of Osama bin ladder not ladden they could of at least banned me from changing my pfp not ban my whole account.
Thema:

1. Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to... - Similar Threads - Hello please unbanned

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. Hello can you please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello can you please help me: fifa 22 your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature ffef4575-aede-43d4-b062-8a1147f68c77
  8. Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please: Hello i bought minecraft java and bedrock but i want to return this game.thanks for help 20924d42-3f47-4d72-8106-55c6ec9b7f9d
  9. Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?: all the buttons on my xbox controller arent working abit of help plz 5dbf765d-52f3-44bd-9c62-360bc5a1a465
  10. hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on

in XboX Insiders
    hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on: when the Xbox will add a function to broadcast live on YouTube. submitted by /u/Brourang [link] [comments]