Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 2name dunceDunce, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ?

:)

2name dunceDunce, Nov 12, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

If you have a stacked membership just turn off autorenewal and wait the subscription out ir you forfeit the time left
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

To request a refund simply sign in to https://xbox.com/refunds and from there follow the detailed steps.
  4. nursa_21 Win User

Can't launch a game on xbox series s (fallout76) with active "game pass console" subscription

I did as you said. It works, thanks! But it is better if you out this game into ultimate/gold game pass. It a bit confused.

And how can I get a refund for my xbox consol game pass. Since I paid today twice it would be fair if Microsoft refund me my previous purchase (I also dont know how to do it, right now I can only see my ultimate pass)
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How I can ask a refund?

6. Smwutches Win User

How can i ask a refund?

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Hello ask refund

2. Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter: Hello I'm looking for a Bluetooth Xbox adapter. I'm at this point using two headsets, one for gaming and the other one for watching TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you...
  3. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  4. Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...: just like this game and other games like forza 5 etc pls reply and respond 171c03a9-0342-4a2d-a5ff-778b98b56eb5
  5. Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.: So I downloaded the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store and when I wanted to log in with Microsoft there it would ask me for a windows hello pin that I never set up. The account i wanted...
  6. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...: I really need to send an important email [move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business] d6d9e8af-29c3-4847-945f-8578891ca237
  7. Hello I'd like to ask about something

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I'd like to ask about something: Can you please add team fortress 2 back to the online store as a separate game? I want to downloaded it but I can't. Because the orange box bundle is no longer on the Xbox store, and I mean the...
  8. Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...: Hello, My son tried to log in to Minecraft with my MS account(i gave him permission and he bought it), but the login page requires Windows Hello PIN which i cant remember or reset because its not...
  9. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  10. hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can...: i want to do undervolt but i can't use fivr control it is not showing pls help me [img] bc036aa4-4ae4-428b-ac88-ada42fa5ec7d