Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

Discus and support Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it shows on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Debbie Salmon, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

Hello

Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it shows on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance. What do i do

Maree

:)

Debbie Salmon, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We will be performing troubleshooting steps but if I may ask, what is the device that your grandson is using in playing Minecraft?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance.

Thank you so much for clarifying if this was redeemed through Microsoft Store it may mean that it's for Minecraft for Windows or Minecraft that is for Xbox.

You may need to check options with Mojang regarding in-game currencies redeemed for a different platform.

I got you this link as additional help: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

with all due respect, I did not make a one-time purchase. I purchased three separate gift cards. each gift card is $19.99 and is good for 3500 Minecoins. Each gift card was rung up by the Target cashier separately and each gift card has it's own distinct "Download Code." again, we've done this multiple times in the past: i.e. bought separate Minecoin gift cards, each of the same value and Minecoin denomination and redeemed each gift card on my son's Microsoft/Xbox account. each time we redeem a gift card, I can go to our Order History and see each card and see each Minecoin amount as well as log into his Minecraft account to show all Minecoins redeemed. so again, with all due respect, these are not one-time purchases. I've seen others on this forum who've had the same issue.
  5. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

hi Ricardo, we purchased the Minecoin gift cards from Target - we've never had issues with these before though. they are Microsoft branded: "Minecraft Minecoins, 3500 In-Game Currency, Buy skins, textures, & worlds, Android | iOS | Nintendo Switch | Xbox One | Win 10, Minecraft Minecoins Pack - 3500 coins" we bought three separate cards and our Target receipt shows three distinct download codes on the receipt. we've never had this issue before. if we can't redeem them, we can't get his birthday money back as they are not refundable. : (
  6. Xx Goremez xX Win User

Account

Would like transfer fund into my grandson Microsoft account, it not family account.
    Hello, you are unable to transfer the funds directly to your grandson. You may however purchase a digital gift card that will provide a code that can be redeemed on the Microsoft Store, directly from your grandson's Xbox. I have provided two links. One in
    which you can purchase the digital gift card, and another that shows how to redeem codes.

Digital Gift Card

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-gift-card-digital-code/cfq7ttc0k61w

Redeem Codes

https://support-origin.xbox.com/es-EC/billing/prepaid-codes/redeem-prepaid-codes
Thema:

Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

1. Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the... - Similar Threads - Hello Bought Minecraft

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  6. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  7. Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...: Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any way I can get a refund? 63cb3e78-3b06-4e0a-a765-a77b30e69426
  8. Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...: Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my money and bought it again but it wont download, maybe someone knows something about this...
  9. Hello everyone! I have bought a physical copy of Minecraft Bedrock addition for my nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello everyone! I have bought a physical copy of Minecraft Bedrock addition for my nintendo...: I already wrote it in the title. do I need to say more? 5339dc0d-0dce-4230-8c18-8cfbdc147bd7
  10. Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...: I'm trying to login on Minecraft 10 Beta using the button the game provide us to conect, it does load for a while but then its back to the main screen of the game, with out my friends or my...