Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Can't press start game button

Discus and support Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Can't press start game button in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't press start game button. drivers, graphics card, w10 up to date [img] 44f1cd82-82ad-416c-9b99-a86a748a886b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustKilic, Nov 7, 2021.

1. JustKilic
    JustKilic Guest

Can't press start game button. drivers, graphics card, w10 up to date
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Can't press start game button [​IMG]

:)

JustKilic, Nov 7, 2021
  2. JustKilic Win User

Yes other options are selectable, I reinstalled the game several times
  3. SammyVS Win User

That's odd. In that case, I recommend contacting the game developer to investigate the issue.
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Try starting the game as an administrator.

If the problem persists, perform a clean boot and disable as many third-party programs as possible, especially monitoring programs that are running on your PC.

This link contains instructions for a clean boot.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  5. SammyVS Win User

Can you select other options in the menu except for the ''start game'' option? Did you try to reinstall the game?
  6. JustKilic Win User

Unfortunately these methods did not work.
Thema:

1. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Can't press start game button - Similar Threads - Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice

2. Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?: Do yall think ninja theory will make a collectors edition for hellblade 2? I need to know so i can get it Thanks in advance 8fc56c68-ccb8-4776-bda1-32cf0ee495e6
  3. Game pass Hellblade crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Hellblade crash: hi , so i buy the game pass to play hellblade and the game keep crashing at the same spot before the first fight so i decide to go on youtube and reddit only to find out that people are getting...
  4. Senua Sacrafice lnfinite Loop on Xcloud (Xbox One S.)

in XboX Insiders
    Senua Sacrafice lnfinite Loop on Xcloud (Xbox One S.): It seems, that this may be one of the only games i've tested so far that's doing this. The Little rocket loading icon, keeps repeating itself infinitely, not loading the game at all. submitted by...
  5. Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc: Yo, cant even use my keyboard on this thing, any explain for this costumer? 07020f9c-cc86-4bcc-95ec-1c7cabb78d38
  6. xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution: I cannot seem to lower my resolution from 4K. Searched online and found some people had the issue and they just edited the .ini file. But with games pass you cannot access the game files. only...