Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

Discus and support Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, May 23, 2024.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming".

The error is reported and occurs in Series S.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, May 23, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Why can i not play the game in xbox one s

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II
    Hi

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II is a current generation (Xbox Series X|S) and PC only title. It uses Unreal Engine 5 who's hardware requirements far exceed those of the now quite old Xbox One S.

If you have Game Pass Ultimate you can Stream it to your console though.
  3. Up1nSpace Win User

someone ddos'd my friend, please help

You are not allowed to post links to Twitch streaming and others gamertags on these forums....
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why can I not stream Hellblade 2 from my Xbox to twitch?

Some games do not allow streaming or broadcasting. e.g Bioshock, Borderlands, and a few others, won't allow it. Hellblade 2 might just be one of those games. Usually it's because of media licences in the game do not allow it.
  5. OzMortaL Win User

Streaming Borderlands on Xbox One via Twitch

But why is Borderlands not allowed to be streamed via the internal twitch app?
  6. I Ascok I Win User

Juegos para la nueva Xbox [Games for the new Xbox]

Assassins creed valhalla, Scorn, Hellblade II y muchos mas
Thema:

1. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch. - Similar Threads - Hellblade does allow

2. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  3. Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?: A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 38bef87a-15fc-4fd3-8490-bacd4d4128c2
  4. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  5. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  6. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  7. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  8. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  9. Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?: Do yall think ninja theory will make a collectors edition for hellblade 2? I need to know so i can get it Thanks in advance 8fc56c68-ccb8-4776-bda1-32cf0ee495e6
  10. Game pass Hellblade crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Hellblade crash: hi , so i buy the game pass to play hellblade and the game keep crashing at the same spot before the first fight so i decide to go on youtube and reddit only to find out that people are getting...