Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

Discus and support Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Abu Amin, May 22, 2024.

1. Abu Amin
    Abu Amin Guest

:)

Abu Amin, May 22, 2024
  2. Abu Amin Win User

solved the problem after connecting online
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Wich games will you play on this holidays?

I want to give hellblade a try after seeing hellblade 2 was announced.
  4. tyats Win User

Xbox GamerScore

HellBlade and the Turing Test were two great games with easy achievements
  5. KellPacoc Win User

Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II

hellblade 2 was the highlight of the event, along with the announcement of the new xbox, hellblade has a lot of potential to be a historical game.
  6. VENOMOUSAK Win User

Xp

Dying Light 2 or Hellblade 2
Thema:

1. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements - Similar Threads - Hellblade problem achievements

2. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  3. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  4. Static IP address problem on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static IP address problem on Series X: On Monday morning my Xbox Series X (and laptop) was working just fine, connecting to the WiFi with absolutely no problems. The console was on standby mode until Wednesday morning, and now it...
  5. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  6. Problem with syncing data networking problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with syncing data networking problem?: For every game where i have to sync data a pop up states that i have a problem with my network provider, but when i play a game like destiny which is all online therefore no reason to sync data i...
  7. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  8. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?: Do yall think ninja theory will make a collectors edition for hellblade 2? I need to know so i can get it Thanks in advance 8fc56c68-ccb8-4776-bda1-32cf0ee495e6
  10. Game pass Hellblade crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Hellblade crash: hi , so i buy the game pass to play hellblade and the game keep crashing at the same spot before the first fight so i decide to go on youtube and reddit only to find out that people are getting...