Heavy price drops on the Marketplace?

Discus and support Heavy price drops on the Marketplace? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wasn't sure where to post this, because there are so many different categories, so I'll just post it here. I just noticed some heavy price drops on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Dark Honor, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Heavy price drops on the Marketplace?

I wasn't sure where to post this, because there are so many different categories, so I'll just post it here.

I just noticed some heavy price drops on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Games like Far Cry 3, Blood Dragon, Asura's Wrath and XCOM have dropped heavily in price. Like, a lot. Very recent too, because yesterday, some of these were about £/$10-20 more. My question
    is, are these price drops here to stay or are they part of some special sale or something like that?

:)

The Dark Honor, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    Thanatos465, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Price drops?

GG word on the street says otherwise.

ElectroFlying, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Heavy price drops on the Marketplace?

They are most likely the deal of the week and will end next tuesday.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 7, 2014
  5. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Indeed, Most prices are higher than retail... Except for the Sales and Specials. Along with others, Far Cry and, 2K Games are up to 75% off this week. GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, Jan 8, 2014
  6. IN DR34M5
    IN DR34M5 Guest
    There's a Far Cry Sale this week with 75% off and I wanted to buy Far Cry 4 ... but with 75% off it's still over 30€ ... ???

IN DR34M5, May 11, 2015
  7. When they knock money off they take that percentage of the original recommended retail price.

That way it looks like you are saving more than you actually are.

THEOWENKILLER, May 11, 2015
  8. Heavy price drops on the Marketplace?

Wow. Are we advertising games now in the forum? The longer the game has been out, the less it's costs. This is NOT thread worthy. Go to your local store, ask what's on sale, or sold used, and do your thing.

RUSSTAFARIAN-22D99E8D-C63D-4233-BE3E-B1051F256B7E, May 21, 2015
  9. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    What are you talking about Russtafarian? My lord, this is an old fossil thread that someone is asking about deals with gold and special sales. The deals and sales are usually really good. Take your agenda elsewhere buddy

NxtDoc1851, May 21, 2015
  10. I'm not your buddy. I'm someone who has paid for a service for 12 years and want others to know what to expect. YOU obviously have an agenda, and your little buddy Owen and Badger. Why don't you have one of your MOD buddies ban me? Ambassador? Please. Just
    another kid logged in at work feeling like their opinion matters.

RUSSTAFARIAN-22D99E8D-C63D-4233-BE3E-B1051F256B7E, May 26, 2015
  11. This forum has really gone downhill the last couple of days.

THEOWENKILLER, Oct 31, 2018
  12. THEOWENKILLER Win User

When they knock money off they take that percentage of the original recommended retail price.

That way it looks like you are saving more than you actually are.
  13. NxtDoc1851 Win User

What are you talking about Russtafarian? My lord, this is an old fossil thread that someone is asking about deals with gold and special sales. The deals and sales are usually really good. Take your agenda elsewhere buddy
  14. IN DR34M5 Win User

There's a Far Cry Sale this week with 75% off and I wanted to buy Far Cry 4 ... but with 75% off it's still over 30€ ... ???
  15. THEOWENKILLER Win User

This forum has really gone downhill the last couple of days.
  16. RUSSTAFARIAN-22D99E8 Win User

I'm not your buddy. I'm someone who has paid for a service for 12 years and want others to know what to expect. YOU obviously have an agenda, and your little buddy Owen and Badger. Why don't you have one of your MOD buddies ban me? Ambassador? Please. Just
    another kid logged in at work feeling like their opinion matters.
Thema:

1. Heavy price drops on the Marketplace? - Similar Threads - Heavy price drops

2. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  3. I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price: I wonder what the specs are in the series x beacuse i wanna see how more powerful it is than my pc I had it for about 6 years and wanna see the hardware diffrence...
  4. Store question Underworld bundle price?

in XBoX on Windows
    Store question Underworld bundle price?: Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can someone explain this to me? For get the usual...
  5. How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?: I recently moved to another country 3a455205-b23f-4e54-b603-4e401d8bf3de
  6. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  7. Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this...
  8. Price adjustment

in XBoX on Windows
    Price adjustment: I bought an Xbox bundle a couple weeks ago and now the price is lowered. I would like a price adjustment for the difference e61bbf77-20a4-4492-8a72-d2e733d39522
  9. Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?: My friends and I were interested in jumping back into CoD WW2 over the fall break when I noticed that the game is still being sold for upwards of $60 online. Naturally we decided not to buy since...
  10. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still: hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal? d6775b79-4e24-499d-925c-baa73bb3982f