(Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please *************

Discus and support (Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please ************* in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love Magic the Gathering DoP I can only play this game in XBOX 360. Why? http://www.wizards.com/magic/digital/duelsoftheplaneswalkers.aspx XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andre LMay BR, Jan 6, 2014.

1. (Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please *************

Andre LMay BR, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    Darn it MS were is the card games

Wait...are we talking about Poker?

I thought you meant like Hearthstone of Magic the Gathering.

Wiggs, Jan 6, 2014
  3. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest
    Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One?

I find Magic to be a different beast, personally. I greatly enjoy Magic: The Gathering, although I find it to be much more tactical than Hearthstone. I think Hearthstone is a more pick up and play game that offers depth, should you seek it.

Still, was just curious.

x DogMeat x, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Cheri F
    Cheri F Guest

(Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please *************

Agreed. For both.

Coming to XBox One this summer:

Cheri F, Aug 10, 2014
  5. Not so bothered about Magic The Gathering, but I'd play Hearthstone providing it was free as it is on other platforms.

Unreal Warfare, Aug 10, 2014
  6. Hearthstone is that Blizzard TCG right? I'd love to check that out on Xbox. Make it so!

Fatalshock8912, Aug 10, 2014
  7. Yeah, it's surprisingly fun to play.

Unreal Warfare, Aug 10, 2014
  8. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

I am all for users getting what they want. And whatever helps Xbox One. I hope this makes it over for you guys.

NxtDoc1851, Aug 10, 2014
  9. Mrr Snow
    Mrr Snow Guest
    I would love for this to come to X1. I play it on my pc and it's a blast I just hope I could share my accounts across PC/X1.

Mrr Snow, Aug 10, 2014
  10. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I play Hearthstone on my iPad but I would much rather it be on X1 so everyone on my friends list can beat me at it lol it's addicting but I'm terrible at it.

bowski477, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Unreal Warfare Win User

Not so bothered about Magic The Gathering, but I'd play Hearthstone providing it was free as it is on other platforms.
  12. bowski477 Win User

I play Hearthstone on my iPad but I would much rather it be on X1 so everyone on my friends list can beat me at it lol it's addicting but I'm terrible at it.
  13. Mrr Snow Win User

I would love for this to come to X1. I play it on my pc and it's a blast I just hope I could share my accounts across PC/X1.
  14. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I am all for users getting what they want. And whatever helps Xbox One. I hope this makes it over for you guys.
  15. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Hearthstone is that Blizzard TCG right? I'd love to check that out on Xbox. Make it so!
Thema:

1. (Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please ************* - Similar Threads - Hearthstone Magic Gathering

2. Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Option missing from menu "Make it magic": In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console [img] 70c7ccea-a8c7-4d49-92a2-3a5bc3dd11d4
  3. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  4. i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't...: i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't know what to do to stop it it's happen consistently this month and at least twice everytime *** Moved from...
  5. Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?: Gameloft says I need to recover account thru microsoft graph account. Update game. Did this still no game, d9191109-6393-4235-91a7-bb87d8c0b054
  6. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player: heroes 3 complete multi player keeps saying. That IP Address was not found 5a5f25c7-0351-4e26-a667-a6d318ea18f4
  7. Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account: I have been having problems connecting to my Microsoft Account in the game. The game disconnects me and when I try to reconnect by entering my name and password, the game just hangs and then...
  8. Cant open some games for now i can not open might & magic heroes VI and valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open some games for now i can not open might & magic heroes VI and valorant: When i try to open them its just a black screen and i have tried every thing so if you think you have something please come with it 582d00c1-67fe-419f-9bfd-018c6d954eb1
  9. Searching games like magic chess

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching games like magic chess: Hello guys, Searching games like tactic, chess crush, magic chess. Maybe can help find games or tags? ac0295ed-7192-486a-b5b1-07325ca792d7
  10. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001: I am having intermittent trouble signing in and keep getting an error message 0x803F8001 - The message reads that Magic Jigsaw Puzzles are not available in our account which they are as we have...