headsets

Discus and support headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well not being able to buy a headset for xb1.sucks! You really want to loose fans don't you. I've been a gamer for some time now, but the way you've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PJRising, Jan 4, 2014.

1. PJRising
    PJRising Guest

headsets

Well not being able to buy a headset for xb1.sucks! You really want to loose fans don't you. I've been a gamer for some time now, but the way you've done this Xbox one is just awful. I will be leaving Xbox, you treat fans that pay yr wages like s***.
    To make them wait till March for the headset adapters & headsets is bad.

:)

PJRising, Jan 4, 2014
  2. EAndersson00
    EAndersson00 Guest
    EAndersson00, Jan 4, 2014
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to charge your Xbox Wireless Headset

You should charge your wireless headset overnight before you start using it for the first time. You can charge your wireless headset using a USB charging cable or an AC power adapter.

To charge with a USB charging cable, connect one end of the headset charging cable to your wireless headset and plug the other end into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console. You have to turn on your console to charge the headset.

To charge with an AC power adapter, plug it into an electrical outlet and connect the other end to the wireless headset.

Note: When you connect the AC power adapter with your headset, the connection (if any) between the headset and console will be interrupted.

At the time of charging, the lights on your wireless headset flash one at a time, and then turn off. But when the headset is fully charged, all four lights blink together.

The headset beeps when the battery is low.

• If your headset beeps two times, it means that 30 minutes of battery life remains.
    • If it beeps three times, 5 minutes of battery life remains.

kevin, Jan 4, 2014
  4. headsets

When the Xbox 360 was first released things like Turtle Beach weren't even a thing. I know this because I was one of the earliest adopters of the Turtle Beach X1 when it was only £35 and they solely ran from 1 website.

-

I know that 3rd party headsets are coming and it's already possible to use some of the higher models with a small add-on. You can't solely blame Microsoft for this. The people who make the headsets need time to develop their product so that you get the best
    for your money.

-

Give it a small amount of time and you'll be spoilt for choice over headsets and loads of other accessories designed with love for the Xbox One.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 4, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Y moan I use my Astros and use kinecy as a mic and it works fine

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 4, 2014
  6. PorQ 201
    PorQ 201 Guest
    Patience is a virtue, put yourself in there shoes. Try to be a more considerate, thats all.

PorQ 201, Oct 31, 2018
  7. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

8. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  9. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  10. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  11. TheVet96 Win User

I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter seems to be in working order.

Hello Mimi!

Below is a list of non-compatible headsets:

Non-compatible headsets

The following headsets are incompatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter:

• Mad Catz Tritton Warhead headset
    • Mad Catz Tritton Primer headset (Mad Catz offers an adapter for the Primer headset to convert the 2.5-mm audio jack to a 3.5-mm audio jack. Contact Mad Catz for support.)
    • The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset
    • Headsets with this 2.5-mm connector will not work because of the connector format. This connector includes a long, cylindrical pin in the middle of the connecting side that does not fit into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

More info on using compatible headsets with the adapter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...ible-headset#047ca027eaf44c428f2799723b43aebc
Thema:

headsets

1. headsets - Similar Threads - headsets

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Headset fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset fixing: I play on Xbox series x and I bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear the game itself. I know about the chat mixer but that...
  4. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  5. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  6. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  7. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  8. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  9. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  10. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...