Headsets dont work
Discus and support Headsets dont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have bought Turtle beach headset which are very compatible with xbox but I cannot get them to work. I have followed all suggestions on this website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rachaelmason2, Jan 31, 2019.
Thema:
Headsets dont work
Loading...
-
Headsets dont work - Similar Threads - Headsets dont
-
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...
in XboX InsidersSwapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is... -
My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop
in XBoX on ConsolesMy controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop: Does anyone know how to help. Ive been having problems with my controller showing that a headset is connected to it, it wont go away. A few months ago my headset fell of my head and the jack... -
My headset chat mixer is greyed out and I dont know hat to do
in XBoX on ConsolesMy headset chat mixer is greyed out and I dont know hat to do: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 859e2378-73f2-459e-a5f4-c0001d93ec92 -
My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm
in XBoX on ConsolesMy controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm: My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm. 3 days days earlier normally work. 9d411cb5-4dfb-4d3a-bdfc-775042903d6d -
I dont have sound with my USB headset
in XBoX Games and AppsI dont have sound with my USB headset: Hello ! I'm having an issue with my Razer Kraken pro 7.1, it dont work when I'm using the streaming. My computer sound work but when I try to use my headset, the sound dont work..... -
Dont have voice in World of Tanks only. With headset or Not
in XBoX on ConsolesDont have voice in World of Tanks only. With headset or Not: Hello guys. In my xbox 360 on a specific game I have a problem. In World Of Tanks the voices of others players stoped. With Headset or not the voices dont speak and the players dont hear me. I... -
Headset dont working
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadset dont working: Hi guys, first sorry for my english, i'm not american, so lets try .. I saw here in the foruns many players with the same problem, but i dont see anyone to fix it. I bought my xbox one in last... -
Got 2 X1 headset adapters, Both dont work...
in XBoX on ConsolesGot 2 X1 headset adapters, Both dont work...: Hello I have bought the x1 headset adapter for £20, which didn't work and I also got the x1 stereo headset which also didn't work I use the Astro A40 headset... But when I use the adapter all my...