Headset volume reset to maximum at every start.

Discus and support Headset volume reset to maximum at every start. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Everytime I start up my Series X and put on my Arctis 7x Wireless, the volume-setting of the headset is reset to maximum volume. I mean the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/deefdeef__, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Headset volume reset to maximum at every start.

Everytime I start up my Series X and put on my Arctis 7x Wireless, the volume-setting of the headset is reset to maximum volume. I mean the volume-setting on the XBox, under that speaker-icon you see when you press the Xbox-button on the controller.

Anybody else have this problem?

I have Series X, am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring.

submitted by /u/deefdeef__
    [link] [comments]

/u/deefdeef__, Jan 6, 2023
  2. l Red Chicken l Win User

Someone Explain to me o.O

LOL at purple donkey!!!

I think its the lot of every shooters. When they cant kill you legit they start to find ways to annoy most of the players in the game. As for the cussing...just lower the voices volume on your headset and keep the game volume on ( turtle beach headset )...low
    price to pay to have peace of mind. GL
  3. Voodoo ST Win User

Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

Turn the volume all the way up. It only beeps when it reaches the maximum volume.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Turtle beach recon 70

Thank you! Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Plug the headset into the Xbox controller.

2. While in the Home screen, press the Xbox button on the controller. Scroll down to the buttons on the bottom of the left sidebar, and then select the Speaker icon (Audio)

3. Configure your settings as shown:

Set Headset Volume to Maximum
    Set Headset Chat Mixer to the Middle Setting
    Set Mic Monitor to Preferred Level
  5. WillLebo IV Win User

Xbox One stereo headset adapter/game sound

I just purchased the Turtle Beach XO Seven set which came with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. I have maxed out every volume option available and its still really quite. If i plug my headset into my phone or any other device the volume and sound quality
    is great. I don't even have to max out the volume on those. WTF Xbox? Give us more control over boosting headset volume when using the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter!!! Like Today
  6. SilvaTrolAcc Win User

Someone Explain to me o.O

[quote user="PHANTOM 666"]

LOL at purple donkey!!!

I think its the lot of every shooters. When they cant kill you legit they start to find ways to annoy most of the players in the game. As for the cussing...just lower the voices volume on your headset and keep the game volume on ( turtle beach headset )...low
    price to pay to have peace of mind. GL

[/quote]Unicorn
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Headset volume reset to maximum at every start.

1. Headset volume reset to maximum at every start. - Similar Threads - Headset volume reset

2. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  3. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  4. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  5. Headset volume requires more adjustability

in XboX Insiders
    Headset volume requires more adjustability: Anyway to reduce the volume jumps when you adjust the headset volume on the menu? I always feel I’m in between two volume levels. A few extra jumps added would help fine tune things. submitted by...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider: So, 1 week ago I had the volume start cutting out and being a trouble to just ignore. So I popped off the volume side dial and sure enough the tiny slider had come off the board. Any attempts to...
  7. How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume?: I bought another rig 100 HX Xbox One ear headset from Amazon cuz I've GameStop no longer had it the one I bought from multiple years ago which is the exact same the game volume goes through but...
  8. Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume: I'm on a Windows 11 PC and I've connected an Xbox Wireless Headset using the Xbox Wireless Adapter and cable. There is a volume slider on the headset itself that works fine, but the headset is...
  9. Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator

in XboX Insiders
    Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator: I’ve been a daily user of the Xbox Wireless Headset since its release, and I must say, it’s been a fantastic experience. However, there’s one aspect that has been a consistent source of...
  10. Xbox volume through headset but with tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox volume through headset but with tv off: I used to be able to listen to YouTube on my headsets while I fell asleep but with the tv Off. Now when I turn my tv off it stops all noises from the xbox going through my headset if that makes...