Headset Trouble
Discus and support Headset Trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I plugged in my new headset to talk to my friend and i can hear him but he can’t hear me 85d91804-4731-424a-a253-1dac8d779a71 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlatterRelic554, Dec 26, 2017.
Thema:
Headset Trouble
Loading...
-
Headset Trouble - Similar Threads - Headset Trouble
-
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...
in XboX InsidersSwapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is... -
xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end
in XboX Insidersxbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments] -
Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset
in XboX InsidersParty Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This... -
Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset)
in XboX InsidersCan’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset): Hello all, this problem stems from another I’m having with discord on my Xbox. I can’t hear anyone in voice chat but they can hear me. I believe its because my headset chat mixer is set all the to... -
Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X
in XBoX on ConsolesTrouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X: I have a Xbox series X and recently bought the arctic 9X wireless headset when I connected the headset I was able to get sound but I have been having issues getting the mic to work. I’ve tried... -
How many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944
in XBoX on WindowsHow many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944: I purchased Microsoft wireless headset model 1944 and they constantly cut out, lose connection and people can't hear every word I'm saying! I've only had these just over 1 month and I started... -
Headset trouble
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadset trouble: So I just turned my starfield headset off to charge it, and when I went to plug it in I didn't see the light that normally turns on turn on, so I went to go try and turn the headset on but it... -
Headset trouble
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadset trouble: Hey Iv been having trouble with the new starfield xbox headset I just got it this week I used it once it worked fine now I go to use it again it won't even connect to the xbox it gives me this...