Headset suddenly stopped working on Xbox one S.
Discus and support Headset suddenly stopped working on Xbox one S. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Headset suddenly stopped working on Xbox one S. Headset works perfectly everywhere else (checked!!) so a console issue? Please can anyone give me a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RhysWatkins303, Feb 8, 2019.
Thema:
Headset suddenly stopped working on Xbox one S.
Loading...
-
Headset suddenly stopped working on Xbox one S. - Similar Threads - Headset suddenly stopped
-
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding
in XBoX on ConsolesStealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding: So my Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset, midgame just stopped working. I’ve been using it for about a year and no problems till now. All of a sudden the sound stopped coming through and no... -
Xbox Wireless Headset not playing laptop audio suddenly
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Wireless Headset not playing laptop audio suddenly: Hey there! I have an Xbox Wireless Headset (just warranted a few months ago) and I stream games from my Xbox Series X to OBS-Twitch on my ROG laptop. Since November my headset has connected to the... -
Xbox controller headset suddenly not working
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox controller headset suddenly not working: I been using the official controller and connected headset for a long time now and suddenly its not working. I used it 99% on gamebar but now no programs can hear from it including the OS tester... -
Discord on xbox suddenly won't connect through my headset.
in XBoX on WindowsDiscord on xbox suddenly won't connect through my headset.: I've been using discord theough my xbox for months and it's working great. Two days ago though I was playing with my friends, we're cross platform hence the use of discord. I muted my mic for a... -
Headset audio suddenly stopped working
in XBoX on WindowsHeadset audio suddenly stopped working: Hi, So recently I bought a HyperX Cloud S 7.1 Gaming Headset around 2 weeks ago for my Windows 11 Laptop. However today I left it along with my HP laptop to go eat lunch. Which the audio... -
Xbox One S all of a sudden isn't outputting audio from TV, but plugging in a headset...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One S all of a sudden isn't outputting audio from TV, but plugging in a headset...: For some reason, my Xbox One audio doesn’t output through the TV’s speakers. However, when I plug my headphones into my controller, then the audio get outputted through both the TV and the... -
Headset stopped working on Xbox one S controller out of a sudden
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadset stopped working on Xbox one S controller out of a sudden: Hi, my headsets stopped working on my xbox one S white controller, the controller is in great condition, never fell and it's less than a year old, i use it almost everyday with my headset but... -
My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...