Headset static rain sound

Discus and support Headset static rain sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so ive never had a problem like this, but my headset only produces a sound thats like rain on a roof. My audio worked perfectly fine when i got on for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FearlessBadger6, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Headset static rain sound

so ive never had a problem like this, but my headset only produces a sound thats like rain on a roof. My audio worked perfectly fine when i got on for about an hour, but then it stopped. Ive tried all of the methods i could find but none seem to work,
    i might just need a new controller or adapter. Is there anything else that might fix this problem?

:)

FearlessBadger6, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Omega Chefe Win User

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that.

Please follow this troubleshooting https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help
  3. OK Fowl Win User

4. OK Fowl Win User

5. Shaun 1234 Win User

XBOX ONE Stereo Headset Static Problem....

I experiencing the same static junk! Picked up my xo sevens and when I'm in a chat with friends the static that comes through when they talk is terrible! The cheap headset Microsoft gave us with the xbox has better chat audio! Please please fix the static
    issue! Both of my friends that picked up the chat adapter for their x12's are going through the same stuff! I know it's not the headset. Game audio sounds great just the chat sounds bad.
  6. NOML BIGGS Win User

Turtle Beach X07 headset

bump

Anyone else with X07 headset have static/popping when moving around on dashboard menu? Sounds terrible anyone else with any kind of static/popping comment so we can hopefully get this resolved.
Thema:

1. Headset static rain sound - Similar Threads - Headset static rain

2. My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when I connect to the Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when I connect to the Xbox.: Should I go to game store and try to see if they can fix it or should i try to send it to Microsoft and see if they can fix it ? My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when...
  3. My headset has been making a static noise and won't stop. Is there anything I can do to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset has been making a static noise and won't stop. Is there anything I can do to...: My headsets have been making a static noise with the past 3 headsets I've had within the past 2 months. However, the static noise isn't constant. It just happens at random times, and it's more...
  4. My headset has been making a static noise and won't stop. Is there anything I can do to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My headset has been making a static noise and won't stop. Is there anything I can do to...: My headsets have been making a static noise with the past 3 headsets I've had within the past 2 months. However, the static noise isn't constant. It just happens at random times, and it's more...
  5. xbox controller and headset on pc static

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller and headset on pc static: i have my headset plugged into my controller thats plugged into my pc but for a couple weeks now whenever i use it i hear a static/ crackling Nosie how can i fix this ?...
  6. Static noise in headset after update 5.13.3143.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static noise in headset after update 5.13.3143.0: I'm having an issue with both my Series X controller that came with my system and my fancy pants Scuf Instinct Pro. I'm getting a lot of intermittent static feedback after updating the firmware....
  7. Static buzzing noise from headset while in a party chat on Xbox using a wired controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static buzzing noise from headset while in a party chat on Xbox using a wired controller: Hi, I recently bought a wired controller (Thrustmaster eSwap X Pro Controller) for my Xbox Series X. The controller works perfectly, but when I am in a Party with my friends, it continuously...
  8. Wireless headset updated, now everyone hears static/crackling over my talking.

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset updated, now everyone hears static/crackling over my talking.: Any ideas? Thanks everyone. submitted by /u/BigSt3ph3n [link] [comments]
  9. Audio Static when headset is plugged into controller on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Static when headset is plugged into controller on PC: The title says it-- I'm receiving heavy static when trying to use my turtle beach headset on my Xbox one controller. My PC does not have the correct port for this headset, but historically I've...
  10. Headset makes a high pitch static sound and nothing I do fixes it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset makes a high pitch static sound and nothing I do fixes it: Headset makes a high pitch sound when I use it on my Xbox one s 4a063ac8-bc1c-422a-aae5-dc8732efe510