Headset Splitter Mic not working
Discus and support Headset Splitter Mic not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought this headset on Amazon and I knew it needed an adapter so I bought this adapter with it. I also had a 3.5 mm splitter from gamestop so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seaking999, Feb 6, 2021.
Thema:
Headset Splitter Mic not working
Loading...
-
Headset Splitter Mic not working - Similar Threads - Headset Splitter Mic
-
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...
in XboX InsidersSwapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is... -
xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end
in XboX Insidersxbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments] -
Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset
in XboX InsidersParty Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This... -
Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset)
in XboX InsidersCan’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset): Hello all, this problem stems from another I’m having with discord on my Xbox. I can’t hear anyone in voice chat but they can hear me. I believe its because my headset chat mixer is set all the to... -
Wired headset glitchy audio fix?
in XboX InsidersWired headset glitchy audio fix?: Im on an Xbox series S. I’m wearing a Razer Headset and it seems to constantly glitch. My controller is less than a month old and so is the headset. I keep having this issue, especially with... -
Using a splitter cable for a chat headset.
in XBoX on ConsolesUsing a splitter cable for a chat headset.: Hi there, I am trying to make a game channel with some friends and have a simple question. I bought a splitter that allows me to separate out the headset output and the mic input from the plug... -
Jack Splitter to headset adapter
in XBoX on ConsolesJack Splitter to headset adapter: Hello Xbox Players, I 've always had a problem with Skype and game sound , I have my 3.5 mm headset jack ( Steelseries Siberia V2) connected to my headset adapter , I have Skype on my mobile and... -
How do I set up Sennheiser Headphones with Xbox One, Stereo Headset Adapter, Splitter Cable, ...
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I set up Sennheiser Headphones with Xbox One, Stereo Headset Adapter, Splitter Cable, ...: I have a Sennheiser headset with the stereo headset adapter, splitter cable, modmic, dss2, and Astro Mixamp. I'm having trouble figuring out the correct cable setup to use with Xbox one. I can...