Headset not working

Discus and support Headset not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox Wireless headset this headset.Let's you change from hearing.Sound loud to quiet on the right side of the headset and only here games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noah Kolaski, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Noah Kolaski
    Noah Kolaski Guest

Headset not working

I have a xbox Wireless headset this headset.Let's you change from hearing.Sound loud to quiet on the right side of the headset and only here games found and the only Here party sound on the left side.I can move the right side fine and it moves the volume up-and-down.But whenever I use the left side Say I wanna be in a party or I wanna just watch YouTube.Listen to music.I can't do that because it won't go off of just party chat because the left side of my headphones , no matter if I move them up and down back or forth the door exit headset Chat mixer stays the exact same and I don't know how to fix it Please help.

:)

Noah Kolaski, Jun 10, 2024
  2. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

My Mic Wont Work On Xbox

Will need some more info, what is the make and model of the headset

Has this worked the past.

Does the headset portion work correctly, in other words do you just have an issue with the mic.

Can you try another controller, or better yet try using the headset on a friends xbox or take it to gamestop

If the headset works on another controller then it may be an issue with the controller or console, if this headset does not work with another controller, then it may be an issue with the headset.

Not all headsets are supported with the xbox
  4. LeeM8 Win User

"We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S

Tried 2 different headsets one is an MS authorized chat headset. The first headset was working till about 3 weeks ago, it works fine on other devices. Definitely not a headset issue
  5. CJFNicky Win User

Headset chat

Thank you for your reply.

They are all headsets for x box one and all the headsets have worked at some point. What i mean is the headset will work once then not work again and so on
  6. BuffaloBuns Win User

Xbox One Chat Headset not turning on

BOught a stereo headset as well as a new controller. wouldn't you know- the old headset works fine with the new controller and the new headset doesn't work with old controller.

Problem- DEAD controller headset port.
Thema:

Headset not working

1. Headset not working - Similar Threads - Headset working

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  4. New Xbox wireless headset does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox wireless headset does not work: My new Xbox wireless headset was working fine for an week and now it does not turn on. I have tried the reset method and it still doesn’t work. When I plug it to my console the white light cycle...
  5. Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working

in XboX Insiders
    Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working: My Pdp headset isn’t working i’ve connected it to a pc and it works fine but when i plug the dongle into my xbox nothing comes out other then when i turn off my xbox i hear a static noise...
  6. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  7. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  8. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  9. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  10. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...