Headset making weird noise when connected to new xbox but not phone

Discus and support Headset making weird noise when connected to new xbox but not phone in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought a lucidsound ls50x for my xbox series s and when i play any type of audio it makes a buzzing and glitch sound and it just started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Actiontechll, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Actiontechll
    Actiontechll Guest

I recently bought a lucidsound ls50x for my xbox series s and when i play any type of audio it makes a buzzing and glitch sound and it just started today it works fine on my phone but when i connect it to my xbox it doesnt please help spent a lot of money on this headset.

:)

Actiontechll, Nov 5, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I understand, I believe that the best thing to do in this situation is to contact the brand of your headset. You can be contacting them via the link below.

https://www.lucidsound.com/support/submit-case-...

*They will be able to give you more details on why this is happening, apparently it's not a hardware issue, as you said works fine on your smartphone, it could be a software compatibility issue between your headset and Xbox, only them can help with that.
  3. Actiontechll Win User

My headset is way different compared to that one my dongle is newer and doesn't blink twice when I do that it rapidly blinks
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hold the xbox button for a few seconds until it turns off completely, then proceed with the other steps.
  5. Actiontechll Win User

The sound doesnt go away unless i turn off the headset now i cant even connect it to my xbox
  6. Actiontechll Win User

No i do not it is so loud it covers game audio
Thema:

1. Headset making weird noise when connected to new xbox but not phone - Similar Threads - Headset making weird

2. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  3. Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect: I have an issue that when my wored headset is connect to my Xbox One controller, I have audio issues and my controller will desync. The audio is almost always spotty but the controller will...
  4. Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.: I bought a headset that said specifically for Xbox and it still doesn't work. You guys need to figure that **** out. This is **** I can't afford a $200 set of headphones. So yall need to come out...
  5. My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when I connect to the Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when I connect to the Xbox.: Should I go to game store and try to see if they can fix it or should i try to send it to Microsoft and see if they can fix it ? My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when...
  6. My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop: Does anyone know how to help. Ive been having problems with my controller showing that a headset is connected to it, it wont go away. A few months ago my headset fell of my head and the jack...
  7. Struggle traying to make a USB headset works on the XsX

in XboX Insiders
    Struggle traying to make a USB headset works on the XsX: I intended to use on my xbox a headset that I already own and use on my computer, the Corsair Void Elite USB which besides being of great quality I am already used to using it, and considering tha...
  8. Make game/menu sound come through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make game/menu sound come through headset?: I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have already tried resetting it. Any ideas?...
  9. Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?: If i have a usb mic and i attach a 3.5mm adapter then plug it in to my headset (of which has a 3.5mm jack where you put the normal mic) will the usb mic then work?...
  10. Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset: Good morning, Microsoft, I'm not sure why you are refusing to develop your own answer to the PlayStation Platinum wireless headset. After having tried third party headsets, and the PS4 Platinum...