Headset lag from all incoming audio what am I doing wrong?
Discus and support Headset lag from all incoming audio what am I doing wrong? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset is having tons of stuttering from incoming audio and when I test connections it says all good. I just bought a new remote and a new headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Senor psycho, Nov 2, 2022.
Thema:
Headset lag from all incoming audio what am I doing wrong?
Loading...
-
Headset lag from all incoming audio what am I doing wrong? - Similar Threads - Headset lag incoming
-
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...
in XboX InsidersSwapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is... -
Why does my xbox lag and have input delay when I plug a headset into my controller
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my xbox lag and have input delay when I plug a headset into my controller: For 3 days ive been having an issue where my headset has been causing my xbox to have an input delay. My Xbox runs normally and everything when theres nothing plugged into the controller but once... -
The audio cuts out on my headset and makes my whole pc lag for a solid 10 seconds
in XBoX Games and AppsThe audio cuts out on my headset and makes my whole pc lag for a solid 10 seconds: My audio has been cutting out since the first day i got this headset. (WHICH WAS ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO) Sometimes i can only hear game chat. Sometimes i can only hear party chat. And sometimes neither... -
Xbox Series X Wireless Headset audio lag during cutscenes
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X Wireless Headset audio lag during cutscenes: Does anyone else have an issue where their Xbox Wireless headset will constantly skip and lag audio during game cutscenes? I first noticed it with Psychonauts 2 and thought maybe it was just that... -
Problems with the Xbox Wireless Headset Causing Lag
in XboX InsidersProblems with the Xbox Wireless Headset Causing Lag: I have recently purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset and whenever I power the headphones on and connect to the console, the headphones cause my game to freeze and lag for a few seconds which can be... -
Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam: When I stream from my xbox to twitch it works just fine no lag no issues until I connect my usb webcam and then I get lag in the game and audio feedback on my headset. I have an xbox one, turtle... -
TV Tuner audio lag on headset only. Games and UI are fine.
in XBoX Games and AppsTV Tuner audio lag on headset only. Games and UI are fine.: I have bought a new TV tuner just released in the UK. The audio is out of sync when watching live TV on my headset. When playing on TV speakers it is fine. Or when playing games on headset, they... -
Headset Lag
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadset Lag: My xbox mic has always lagged. I've used various Turtle Beach headsets over the years from 360 to One. I've always had the same issue.. My voice is lagged. I'll start speaking before someone else...