Headset jack/sound no longer working on Xbox One Elite Controller

Discus and support Headset jack/sound no longer working on Xbox One Elite Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, From one minute to the next the headset jack/sound stopped working on our Xbox One Elite controller. We bought it from Target.com July, 2019.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlipperSoup, May 18, 2020.

1. FlipperSoup
    FlipperSoup Guest

Hello,

From one minute to the next the headset jack/sound stopped working on our Xbox One Elite controller. We bought it from Target.com July, 2019. Not sure if it's still under warranty through Microsoft as I can't get a hold of anyone there to ask. We did
    buy an extended warranty but have been told that isn't available until our 1 year Microsoft warranty is over.

The headset works on other controllers so I know that's not problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

FlipperSoup, May 18, 2020
  2. AnasHassan3 Win User

if you would like to check if it is under warranty I suggest contacting your retailer or if you bought it from the Microsoft store then go onto your devices
  3. FlipperSoup Win User

Any clue how to do that? Target says deal with Microsoft. I can't get thru to anyone there. I never register my products but see I need to do that to get support. Went to add the controller to my account and every time I put the serial number in I
    get a message back saying the product isn't recognized. Ive triple checked that I'm entering correct number.
  4. FlipperSoup Win User

Thank you. Yes, I called Target this morning. They said I need to contact Microsoft. As mentioned above, I am unable to register the product. Unfortunately without a registered product I cannot proceed with requesting any help.
  5. Korhog Win User

so... it may be a one of many probllems with Elite2. Try to change by guaranty
  6. Korhog Win User

this headset working with other device?
Thema:

1. Headset jack/sound no longer working on Xbox One Elite Controller - Similar Threads - Headset jack sound

2. Microphone not working with Xbox Headset connected through jack 3.5mm to the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working with Xbox Headset connected through jack 3.5mm to the Xbox...: I bought a brand new Xbox Headset with the jack 3.5mm connection, thinking that was possible to plug it into the Xbox Controller paired via bluetooth to my PC. I found out that to use the Xbox...
  3. XBox headset jack issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox headset jack issue: Hi MS tech support, I just needed to pass on something that I researched today about my son's Xbox one S all-digital console. He loves this game console and I noticed for some time now when he is...
  4. Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working: Hi, My son bought an Xbox design lab controller 1 month ago and the headphone jack has stopped working. We have tried different headsets and none work. We have also connected headsets to his...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 1 headset jack stopped working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller series 1 headset jack stopped working.: Last night, the headset jack to my xbox elite controller series 1 stopped detecting my Hyper X cloud 2 headset. At first I thought it was the headset, but I have tried the headset on other...
  6. USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack.: Hello! Can I connect USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack? If yes, where can I purchase an adapter? Thank you. bbb2353b-664b-4a2f-bd43-9e62f256d486
  7. XBOX One S - 3.5mm jack headset - others can't hear me on chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S - 3.5mm jack headset - others can't hear me on chat: Hello, I am having the same issue as a lot of users here: microphone is not working on my console (nobody can hear me on chat and can't use voice commands). I am using a regular 3.5mm headphones...
  8. headset with jack 3.5

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset with jack 3.5: Hi my gamer Headset is connect on Xbox One controller with jack 3.5 mm , I get the sound for chatting that s ok but how to get the gaming sound ? please any solution let me know . My headset is...
  9. [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad: Hi, I am always listening music and playing games in my headset. It is very annoying for me when after wake up gamepad is no sound in the headset. For restoring sound in the headset I should...
  10. Can I hear game sound through my headset connected to controller with 3,5 mm jack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I hear game sound through my headset connected to controller with 3,5 mm jack?: I tried all the setting, changing headsets, checking if they work with other equipment and so far I wasn't able to hear any sound from my xbox one. When I connect original headset from xbox one...